Graveyard Keeper is the most inaccurate mediaeval graveyard management simulation yet created. Build and maintain your own cemetery, and grow into other ventures while finding cost-cutting shortcuts. Make use of all available resources. After all, this is a game about the spirit of capitalism and going to any length to develop a successful corporation. There’s also a love story in there somewhere.
– Deal with ethical quandaries. Do you really want to spend money on good burger meat for the witch-burning festival when you have so many other options?
– Collect valuable materials and make new products. Make your Graveyard a profitable business. Gather the various materials strewn over the surrounding locations and explore what this land has to offer.
– There are quests and corpses. These decomposing carcasses don’t require all of those organs, do they? Why not ground them up and sell them to the butcher down the street? You can also go on proper quests, roleplayer.
– Investigate enigmatic dungeons. Without them, no mediaeval game would be complete! Take a journey into the unknown to seek new alchemy materials that may or may not poison a slew of surrounding people.
How to Install Graveyard Keeper APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Graveyard Keeper Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Graveyard Keeper mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install