Grand Truck Simulator 2 is a sequel to the series which introduces a novel approach to mobile logistics simulation.
You must now, more than ever, look after your fleet of automobiles.
All of your driving and management skills will be put to the test thanks to new mechanics that include realistic consumption, damage, and wear.
How to play Grand Truck Simulator 2
Check tyre pressure, coolant, and lubricant levels
purchase secondhand vehicles
replace engines, gearboxes, differentials, tyres, and rims
Some of the new capabilities of GTS 2 provides a realtime truck simulation game
A novel gaming experience is provided by new maps and an updated weather system. In the coming releases, new features will be included.
How to Install Grand Truck Simulator 2 APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Grand Truck Simulator 2 Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Grand Truck Simulator 2 mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install