Grand Survival – a self explanatory name where the courageous a sea, brimming with secrets and risk with only your brains and your pontoon.
In the event that you need to endure, you’ll need to gather assets, redesign your pontoon, create things and investigate islands – all while battling for your life against sharks, freak crabs, zombies and different dangers.
Your first test is to endure. That is actually quite difficult, so you’ll have to sort out approaches to gather water and cook food.
Whenever you’ve dealt with the essentials, you can begin investigating the sea and islands. Quest for assets to redesign your pontoon, make new things and hardware, and take the necessary steps to endure!
Watch out for the climate, as well – distinctive climate types present novel difficulties and influence how the characters act.
Investigate a huge sea concealing innumerable mysteries and dangers. Every island has a story to advise those valiant enough to go looking.
Battle to endure. Sharks are only the start of your concerns – freak crabs, zombies and other hazardous animals are out for your blood as well!
Partake in a vivid world with a spellbinding illustration style.
Put your survival abilities under a magnifying glass and see if you’re tough where it really counts in Grand Survival!
How to Install Grand Survival APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Grand Survival Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Grand Survival mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install