Open world PvP action game Grand Criminal Online (GCO) has a variety of game modes: RP, sandbox PvP, and sandbox PvE.
If you’re a law-abiding citizen, you’ll have to decide whether or not you’ll be working in an office or if you’ll be working as a gangster for an easy payday. Choose your course and pursue it with all of your might!
Current game update is at 0.36.
Additions to the game’s mechanics have been made, as well as a new friends system and the possibility to make your own game servers.
– The character’s name can now be changed – A drone has been added for high-altitude shooting – New missions have been added Add three new accomplishments for robbing ATMs: ‘Robbery ATMs’
The character now has the ability to hop. New wardrobe items have also been added.
GCO features include: cutting-edge mobile graphics!
With friends, execute missions together in PvP or PvE activities, or just have fun in the open world.
GCO is an open-world city that seamlessly flows from the suburbs to the skyscrapers without a hiccup.
In the criminal city of Grand Criminal Online, criminals work together to carry out a series of heists.
Playground mode: There are many methods to gain money in the GCO universe, from driving a car to holding shares in huge corporations.
Modern and military vehicles of all kinds, from pickup trucks to supercars, are on display.
Weaponry from a variety of sources From knives to grenades and machine guns!
Costumes and character customization are available in plenty!
How to Install Grand Criminal APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Grand Criminal Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Grand Criminal mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install