GoreBox, a remastered version which is a physics-based sandbox game with a lot of violence is now available to play.
This combines a dynamic ragdoll system with gruel gore for ultimate stress alleviation or recreational fun.
In GoreBox Plus, you may create and download custom content such as Maps and Mods for endless enjoyment!
You may play with cars, weapons, NPCs, explosives, fragile items, and much more in GoreBox!
Select an item from the sandbox menu, press use to create a spawn location, and use the Toolgun’s spawn power to spawn it.
How to Install GoreBox APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the GoreBox Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the GoreBox mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install