iQoo Neo 5 was released recently and now we have a working port of GCam for iQoo Neo 5 available to download. The compatible Google Camera port(s) are brought to you by Urnyx05.
Available GCam versions for iQoo Neo 5
Below are the available version(s) of GCam for iQoo Neo 5
- GCam 8.1 (Latest Version)
The GCam 8.1 is the latest version which has multi mode stabilization, Cinematic pan, seamless zoom and slow motion, feature etc. But in the initial versions, all of the features might not be available or might not be working at all.
Including the legacy features found on the GCam 7.0 and older versions are: Night Sight, Astrophotography, HDR+, portrait mode etc.
Status of this iQoo Neo 5 Google Camera
– All basic features
– Nothing reported yet
How to Install Google Camera on iQoo Neo 5?
- Download any GCam APK file for iQoo Neo 5 from the above download link(s).
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android 10 version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the APK file.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone. Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Pie for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the downloaded app to install.
- Once installed you can clear the app data and open the app and enjoy the feature packed Google Camera APK on iQoo Neo 5.
New features are keep coming on the Google Camera APK, hence there could be many versions of the GCam available for iQoo Neo 5. This page will always list all compatible Google Camera APK for iQoo Neo 5.