Golf Skies is a fun 2D golf game with smooth gameplay and a number of interesting twists.
You’re playing golf in the sky, on a course made up of golf planets, each with its own gravitational field and hazards.
Another unique feature is that after shooting the ball, you can steer it and race all the way to the green for a hole in one – as long as you have the stamina!
Fairways, rough, bunkers, trees, water obstacles, windmills, lighthouses, and more await you in this relaxing golf experience in the sky.
There are a plethora of them simply waiting to brighten and soothe your day.
Collect coins and power-ups to obtain better air control, then spend the coins to upgrade to quicker golf balls with more endurance or unlock additional hard golf courses in the golf shop.
Make a record number of birds and eagles! Compete for the best score and time on the leaderboards.
Golf Skies Game Features
– There are six magnificent and tough golf courses to choose from.
– Golf planets with gravity fields of their own
– Smooth controls and the ability to manipulate the ball during flight
– Upgrade golf balls with coins earned
– Power-ups like magnets and unlimited endurance
– Leaderboards for all golf courses for best scores and best times
– Unlock multiple achievements – Automatic cloud save of progress
– Free game with advertisements, with the option to purchase and delete ads
Golf Skies Gameplay
1. To shoot the golf ball, pull and release.
2. Use the left and right sides of your display to steer the ball.
(The recommended grip is to use both hands’ thumbs.)
3. If you run out of stamina, you’ll lose control of your air.
Now it’s your turn to download this outstanding golf player and have a fun golfing adventure!
How to Install Golf Skies APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Golf Skies Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Golf Skies mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install