Going Deeper! is a construction and management simulation game where the player will be tasked with expanding and defending a human colony in a resource-rich dangerous environment.
The gaming world is divided into six layers: five above ground and five below earth.
2×2 tunnels connect the layers; the deeper the next layer, the more resources are needed to construct the tunnel.
Caves are full with different resources, but going further and deeper exposes you to more and more risk.
The game begins with you gathering supplies for your adventure.
This is a crucial step because your tactics and strategy are determined by the resources you choose at the start.
The colony will initially employ five people.
However, with your expert supervision, you will be able to boost the colony’s prosperity and make it a popular destination for migrants.
Every unit in the game has its own personality, wants, and abilities that you must consider if you want to construct a successful colony.
Not every unit has the potential to become a proficient warrior or an accomplished crafter.
You will succeed if you carefully research the preferences of each unit.
Please keep in mind that your colony is surrounded by goblins, who are your foes.
As a result, don’t be hesitant to assemble the army and battle units.
If you wish to succeed, you’ll need to create powerful armour and weaponry for your army in a timely manner.
Your colony is not cut off from the outside world.
Every two years, a merchant will pay you a visit.
Some of the items he sells you will be one-of-a-kind, and you won’t be able to make them any other way.
When trading, keep this in mind!
Remember, the principles of Going Deeper are crafting and constructing!
Your management abilities will be able to optimise both of these processes.
The faster your colony works, the better your chances of surviving!
The player can choose between three different game modes, each with its own set of rules: Campaign (finish the objective to win)
– Survival (survive for as long as possible)
– The sandbox (customize the world and play however you want)
How to Install Going Deeper APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Going Deeper Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Going Deeper mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install