Eat four different shapes of Dalgona inside a pumpkin fish as part of our Halloween event!
For thousands of years, the ancestors of the giant squid served as a source of nutrition for sperm whales.
Now is the time to exact vengeance!
Take on the form of a giant squid and consume every fish that lives in the sea, from plankton to whales.
#Specifics of the Game
1. One-handed gameplay that is simple and straightforward.
2. A beautiful underwater backdrop with adorable fish.
3. The cute squid and the strange legs are entertaining.
#How to play the game
1. Eat in order to grow!
In the event that you get too close to the prey, it will automatically devour you.
When you reach your desired weight, you advance to the next level.
2. Let’s eat a little more!
Gaining access to new food and increasing the number of spawns is made possible through coin collection.
3. Increase your stats by breeding with other people!
Squids can reproduce by collecting DNA from their environment.
When a generation advances through breeding, the levels are reset. However, there are bonuses for speed, weight, and coinage.
How to Install Giant squid APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Giant squid Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Giant squid mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install