Gems of War is the ultimate evolution of the Puzzle-RPG-Strategy mashup from the creators of Puzzle Quest!
Immerse yourself in a world of adventure as you collect heroes from all over the realm and use the power of the puzzle board to battle foes. Unlock new realms filled with kingdoms to conquer and armies to amass. Join the war today and begin your journey to becoming a puzzle legend!
Match-3 Puzzles – Dive into this enjoyable, simple puzzle game in which you match gems to form crazy combinations.
Collect over 300 troops and unlock spells to attack your enemies as you build your team of heroes.
Endless Mini Games – Enjoy a variety of modes of play with a large selection of side activities and mini games.
Conquer New Realms – Unlock the Krystara and Underworld maps, which contain over 30 Kingdoms and 350 Quests to complete.
Complete Weekly Events – Participate in live events and complete an endless number of puzzle missions.
Collect Daily Bonuses – Log in every day to earn free bonus rewards.
Play With Friends – Compete in asynchronous PvP and climb the global rankings.
How to Install Gems of War APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Gems of War Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Gems of War mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install