Greetings, to the GREAT KHAN!
The central Asian nomadic cultures are explored in this Game of Khans.
In this lovely mediaeval fantasy, you can experience life, love, and grief on the steppe.
Game of Khans Gameplay
Take on the role of a rising Khan on his way to establishing the world’s largest empire.
Your domain will cover Asia, Europe, and the rest of the world!
Fight competent opponents in epic horde battles and leave a legacy that rivals that of any great leader from the past.
For a thousand years, people will remember your voyage and empire, but will your name be feared…or loved?
In this one-of-a-kind journey, you get to decide your fate!
Game of Khans Characteristics
– Explore the wide green steppe’s tribes.
– Gain the confidence of their dashing chieftains.
– Fall madly in love with their lovely daughters.
– Command the MONGOL HORDE’S power!
– Seek advice from HANDSOME ADVISORS on a strategy!
– Court your BEAUTIFUL WIVES and charm them!
– Increase the number of SONS and DAUGHTERS in your family!
– Create cities that will FLOURISH and PROSPER!
– Take control of ancient dynasties and DICTATE TERMS!
– Participate in horde battles and RULE THE BATTLEFIELD!
How to Install Game of Khans APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Game of Khans Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Game of Khans mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install