Mia, a painter, recently quit her job at a paint factory in order to do what she loves: paint and be with her boyfriend Leo.
“Join them in spectacular colourful adventure,” which entails “painting gorgeous masterpieces,” “renovating the old house and deserted Art Gallery,” and “getting stars to do it.”
More than 250 high-quality, hand-drawn works created by today’s top illustrators are available exclusively from Gallery: Coloring Book and Décor.
The first artbook game to allow you to paint by number and make interior design in one game is where you can draw, renovate, decorate, and pursue your story’s love story.
special features of this game
– high-quality game for serious programmers
– An abundance of colourful pictures to colour.
– A wide range of drawing types including abstract art, flat art, pixel art, and low polygon counts.
– non-standard decor; daily new graphics for the mansion and characters;
How to Install Gallery: Coloring Book & Decor APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Gallery: Coloring Book & Decor Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Gallery: Coloring Book & Decor mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Gallery: Coloring Book & Decor Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install