Funky Bay is an android simulation game where you have to build your own town and have to do farming on the island. This is an adventurous game where you have exotic plants, animals, and adorable pets waiting for you. There are a lot of interesting characters. Install mod apk to get unlimited money in the game.
This game is developed by “BELKA GAMES”. In this game, you have to Harvest crops, prepare them at your factories, fulfill requests and sell goods to grow your town and farm. There are new lands, mine resources, quests, and unearth pirate treasures. Become an Adventurer, start your own journey in the game.
Funky Bay Features:
• Breathtaking scenery and stunning graphics
• Create and customize your very own farm with tons of different buildings and decorations
• Harvest crops and fruit to craft valuable goods
• Begin your adventure with EXPEDITIONS on different islands in Funky Bay
• Get pets and animals for your own farm zoo
• Explore and expand your beautiful island
• Embark on exciting and risky adventures for more resources
• Play 100s of different quests with guaranteed bonuses and souvenirs!
• Interact with the fun local characters!
How to Install Funky Bay APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Funky Bay Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Funky Bay mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Funky Bay Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install