Funimation is an android application where you can watch anime shows. So if you are an anime fan then this app is definitely for you. Anime is a style where a story is being portrayed by using visual graphics and animations. Anime series and movies are getting popular day by day. Install mod apk and watch ad-free shows.
This application is developed by “Funimation Global Group, LLC”. You can watch the largest collection of English-dubbed anime and hundreds of subtitled shows from Japan on the Funimation app. Stream on your time from any place around the world. Top trending shows like Jujutsu Kaisen, Demon Slayer, Fruits Basket, Black Clover, Attack on Titan, and many more are on this application.
- Your anime adventures are about to begin!
- Stream hundreds of new and classic anime without those pesky commercial interruptions.
- Simulcasts straight from Japan — plus new dubbed episodes within two weeks of their Japanese broadcast.
- Download your favorite episodes and watch them on the go.
- Hooked on a new show? Add it and your favorites to the queue, skip forward or backward in ten-second increments.
How to Install Funimation APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Funimation Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Funimation mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Funimation Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install