Take off your gloves and play the best mobile hockey manager game ever, the Franchise Hockey 2021! It is quite similar to the Big6 Hockey manager, if you have already played.
Take over the front office and form the next great hockey dynasty with a team of All-Stars and Hall-of-Famers.
Franchise Hockey 2021 Gameplay and Features
Every Day Play
Every day, get your lads out on the ice.
Full seasons, exhibitions, pro games, and showdowns are all available!
Through everyday game play, you can earn awards and draught packs, which you can then utilise to further your franchise.
Create a Champion
Manage your hockey team and help them become a title contender.
Create an all-star roster, personalise your lines, compete in seasons, and win the Franchise Cup!
Construct the Ultimate Team
Unwrap packs and line up the greatest players in NHL history.
To unlock their Ultimate Players — the top ranked hockey players in mobile gaming – collect Special Edition, Limited Edition, and Legend editions of your favourite players.
Download the game and step onto the ice and play the mobile hockey game where the cookie is always in the basket!
How to Install Franchise Hockey 2021 APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Franchise Hockey 2021 Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Franchise Hockey 2021 mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install