Forum Replies Created
- Patryk ChojnackiMember
Just installed 16.0 on my SM-N9005
– accidentally deleted EFS partition, but succeed at restoring my IMEI
– Pixel Launcher doesn’t work properly (it doesn’t even launch, keeps crashing)
– NFC icon is blank (blank white while turned off, blank colour while turned on)
– Extreme Battery Saving doesn’t work at all “unavailable” (but efficiency slider works well)
– Screen – Style – Only one Colour Available, dark-mode crashes “settings app”.
– Trust doesn’t seem to recognise if device is rooted or not – i rooted my L-OS16 using Super Su, but Trust keeps saying that root access is unavailable.
– WiFi – it runs only 2.4 GHz networks, mine 5GHz router became invisible for L-OS16 (network is still working as i’m writing this post using my PC connected to it)
– S-Pen function doesn’t work – Pen is operatable as cursour/mouse, but buttons doesn’t work.
I didn’t notice any other major bugs, everythings works fine.
Please, @me if you fix any of those, i’d be really glad <3