May 18, 2016 at 3:26 PM #3788GuestModerator
Lenovo Zuk Z1 Resurrection Remix Marshmallow ROM is based on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 is brought to you by developer OrdenKrieger, MrColdbird. Basic Resurrection Remix and CM bugs are there and there is no such device specific bug is reported. Here you will be getting the download links to the ROM and TWRP recovery and a guide how you can safely install the ROM and take backup if in case some disaster happens.
About Resurrection Remix ROM:
Resurrection Remix ROM is based on CyanogenMod, Slim, Omni and original Remix ROM builds which creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features on your device.DISCLAIMER:
Installing custom ROM requires a custom recovery to be installed on your device, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup your all data. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you. Neither the developer nor we will be held responsible for any disaster that happens to your device.
Required Files and Links for Lenovo Zuk Z1 Resurrection Remix Marshmallow ROM flashing:
- TWRP recovery download for Zuk Z1
- ROM download link
- Marshmallow GApps download link
If you want some more ROMs for the ZUK Z1 then here is the ZUK Z1 forum link.
Install Custom recovery before you go for flashing Zuk Z1 (Codename: ham) Resurrection Remix ROM:
If you have not yet installed a custom recovery on your Zuk Z1 then follow the below links to get it done:
– Lenovo Zuk Z1 Bootloader Unlock guide
– To flash the RAW TWRP image you can use flashify or follow the TWRP Installation guide Using Fasbooot
– To flash the recovery flashable zip follow the Custom ROM installation guide using TWRP recovery. (Although the guide is for Custom ROM installation via TWRP but it should work just fine for the TWRP installation too. Just replace the Custom ROM zip with the TWRP zip)
Zuk Z1 Resurrection Remix Marshmallow ROM flashing guide:
- Copy the Resurrection Remix ROM and GApps zip file to your SD card or internal memory (By using a USB cable or via adb push command).
- Reboot your phone into recovery mode by pressing specific key combinations for your phone.
Or if you have a PC in hand with USB driver installed for your phone then type the following command to enter into recovery mode:
$ adb reboot recovery
- Wipe data/factory reset.
This will delete all your data on your phone. You may consider backing up your phone data or take a nandroid backup of the current ROM.
Here is How to backup all data on your Android Device.
Here is how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery.
- Select the Install Zip from sdcard option. Select the Resurrection Remix ROM zip and then followed by the GApps zip file.
Here is a post explaining how to flash a custom ROM using TWRP recovery.
Use the same guide to flash the GApps.
The flashing may take a while. When it will be done you can reboot your system and enjoy the Resurrection Remix Marshmallow ROM on Zuk Z1, the Android Marshmallow touch with CyanogenMod, Slim and many other ROMs at once. After this Resurrection Remix installation you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
How to Enable ROOT Access on Zuk Z1 Resurrection Remix Marshmallow ROM
? Google Camera APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.