- This topic is empty.
March 22, 2020 at 4:20 PM #109464sibaKeymaster
Few working mods of Google Camera or GCam for Zenfone Max Pro M2 now available to download with Night Sight and Astrophotography support. The available ports of Zenfone Max Pro M2 GCam is brought to you by Arnova8G2 and Parrot043.
Available GCam versions
Below are the available versions of GCam for Zenfone Max Pro M2.
- GCam 7.4 (Latest Version)
- GCam 7.0
- GCam 6.2
- GCam 6.1
The Google camera 6.x brings night sight along with other features and the GCam 7.x brings Astrophotography feature to the Zenfone Max Pro M2. The GCam 6.x ideally built for Android Pie but can work on Android Oreo or Nougat as well and the GCam 7.0 can work on Android 10 or Pie.
Status of this Zenfone Max Pro M2 Google CameraWHAT’S WORKING
– Basic featuresKNOWN ISSUES
How to Install Google Camera on Zenfone Max Pro M2?
- Download a GCam apk file from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.For Android Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
- Start the Google camera app and enjoy ultimate mobile photography on Zenfone Max Pro M2.
How to capture photos in astrophotography mode?
Google Camera 7.0 and later comes with Astrophotography mode by default, but there might be few settings that needs to be enabled to force enable. But to capture photos in astro photography mode, certain conditions to be met after which the mode is enabled automatically.
Following conditions must be met to capture in Astrophotography mode –
- It can be enabled on Night Sight mode (only)
- The phone must be kept static (use a tripod or keep the phone somewhere to keep it static)
- There must be low light condition
- It may take few seconds for this mode to come up when the above conditions are met
New features keep coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Zenfone Max Pro M2. This page will always have all available working Google Camera for Zenfone Max Pro M2 and will be updated when new compatible GCams released by developers.Visit the following link to get other updates on Zenfone Max Pro M2 Google Camera, Custom ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.