- This topic is empty.
March 22, 2020 at 4:14 PM #109462sibaKeymaster
Few working mods of Google Camera or GCam for Zenfone Max Pro M1 now available to download with Night Sight support. The available ports of Zenfone Max Pro M1 GCam is brought to you by Arnova8G2.
Available GCam versions
Below are the available versions of GCam for Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- GCam 7.4 (Latest Version)
- GCam 6.2
- GCam 5.1
The Google camera 6.2 brings night sight and the GCam 5.1 provides HDR+ processing along with other features. The GCam 6.2 is ideally built for Android Pie and the GCam 5.1 can work on Android Oreo or Nougat as well.
Status of this Zenfone Max Pro M1 Google CameraWHAT’S WORKING
– Basic featuresKNOWN ISSUES
Where to Download GCam for Zenfone Max Pro M1?
Below are the available Google Camera APKs available for Zenfone Max Pro M1, out of which the GCam 7.4. is the latest one –
GCam 7.4 for Zenfone Max Pro M1
GCam 6.2 for Zenfone Max Pro M1
GCam 5.1 for Zenfone Max Pro M1
How to Install Google Camera on Zenfone Max Pro M1?
Before you can install GCam on your phone you need to enable Camera2 API. You can verify and enable the same by following the below link:
– Verify and enable Camera2 API
NOTE: Enabling Camera2 API requires an unlocked bootloader and either TWRP to be installed or ROOT enabled on your phone.
- Download a GCam apk file from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.For Android Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
- Start the Google camera app and enjoy ultimate mobile photography on Zenfone Max Pro M1.
New features keep coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Zenfone Max Pro M1. This page will always have all available working Google Camera for Zenfone Max Pro M1 and will be updated when new compatible GCams released by developers.Visit the following link to get other updates on Zenfone Max Pro M1 Google Camera, Custom ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.