- This topic is empty.
- November 27, 2019 at 9:53 PM #101834sibaKeymaster
TWRP for Yandex Phone based on Android Pie is now available to download. This step by step guide explains how to download and install TWRP on the Yandex Phone.
The TWRP recovery for Yandex Phone is brought to you by developer(s) vm03 (Vasy).
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S) AND TWRP PROJECT:
You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you. So, flash at your own risk!
Installing TWRP recovery on Yandex Phone requires an unlocked bootloader, which may void warranty and delete all data on your phone. Make sure you back up important data.
About this TWRP for Yandex Phone
– TWRP version: 3.3.1-0
– Supported Android Version: Android Pie
Required guides and downloads to install twrp on Yandex Phone
- Yandex Phone, USB cable and a Windows, or Linux or MAC with ADB and fastboot installed on it.
- TWRP 3.3.1-0 for Yandex Phone
- ADB and Fastboot utility.
- Unlocked bootloader on the Yandex Phone
How to Install TWRP on Yandex Phone?
- Unlock bootloader on Yandex Phone
- Download the TWRP recovery for Yandex phone.
- Enable developer options and USB debugging again.
Bootloader unlock process resets the phone to factory settings. So, you need to enable the Developers options and USB debugging once again.
- Connect the phone to the PC using a USB cable, if not connected yet.
- On the computer, open a command prompt (on Windows) or terminal (on Linux or macOS) window, and type the following command to restart your phone into fastboot mode or bootloader mode:
adb reboot bootloader
– You can also enter into fastboot or bootloader mode by pressing some specific key combinations.
– If your phone asks permission such as ‘Allow USB debugging‘ then just tap on OK to proceed.
– If you see
no permissions fastbootwhile on Linux or macOS, try running fastboot as
- While the phone is in the bootloader mode, execute the following command to flash the TWRP:
fastboot flash boot twrp-3.3.x-xx.img
While executing this command make sure to replace the twrp-3.3.x-xx.img with the actual filename of the TWRP for Yandex Phone
Note: On Windows systems, there is a bug in fastboot, so, you must first swap to slot a with
fastboot set_active a, then specify slot a when flashing images, e.g.
fastboot flash boot_a
- Wait for the fastboot command to finish installing TWRP on Yandex Phone.
Once it is done, execute the following command to reboot the phone:
That’s all. You should have the TWRP installed on your Yandex Phone.
What to do after installing TWRP on Yandex Phone:
- You can enable ROOT access on Yandex Phone ROOT access
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Yandex Phone
- You can install some of the mods, magisk modules, etc.
Add-on links for Yandex Phone
Following are some extra resources for Yandex Phone which you may be interested in:
– LineageOS 16 for Yandex phoneStay tuned or Subscribe to the Yandex Phone forum For other Android Custom ROMs, Lineage OS ROMs, and all other device specific topics.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.