I’m desperatly trying to install custom rom on my Xiaomi mi4C but it never works.
In a short bullets:
– I fastboot official developer rom
– I install TWRP recovery via fastboot command
– I make the wipes as recommended per the guide
– I install Lineage OS 14.1 Libra
– I install Pico Gapps ARMX64
I reboot and i’m stuck at Mi logo forever. Same issue with MIUI France or any other custom ROM.
I’m forced to reflash official rom via Miflash to get it work back…
Any idea of why it doesn’t work? I’m tired of MIUI lags and freeze on official 8.2.3 rom…
Hello! Perfect rom but have one problem – can’t end call with phone connected to car by Bluetooth! the system freezes! the call ends but nothing changing it says “Ending call”, then freezing – then automatic reboot.