- This topic is empty.
March 31, 2020 at 4:38 PM #110083CyanogenMod DevKeymaster
Few working mods of Google Camera or GCam for Vivo Y12 is now available to download which is brought to you by Parrot043. Read on about this GCam APK Port and scroll down to get the download link for the same.
Available GCam versions
Below are the available version(s) of GCam for Vivo Y12
- GCam 6.2
The GCam 6.2 bring Night Sight, to the Vivo Y12 along with other features of Google Camera such as HDR+, Time lapse, portrait mode etc. The available GCam ports are compatible on Android Pie.
Status of this Vivo Y12 Google Camera APKWHAT’S WORKING
– HDR+ Enhanced
– Portrait mode
– Night SightKNOWN ISSUES
– Video Recording
– Front Camera
Where to Download GCam for Vivo Y12?
Below is the available download link to the compatible GCam APK:
GCam 6.2 Download (with Night Sight)
How to Install Google Camera on Vivo Y12?
- Download a compatible GCam APK file from the above download link(s).
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Pie, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone. Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Pie for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the downloaded app to install.
- Once installed you can clear the app data and open the app and enjoy the feature packed Google Camera APK on Vivo Y12.
If in case you have found any issue with the given Google Camera for Vivo Y12 you can leave a reply mentioning the issues below. You can visit the Fix google camera issues post which may help you to fix the issues on your own.
Manual settings after installing the GCam
Below are some settings that has to be set manually for better performance. You can experiment and alter any value to get the most out of the GCam.
- Go to camera Settings > Advanced > Use Pixel AWB Mod > Set this value to Pixel 3
- Scroll down a bit and select the Saturation > Set Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.3 and Set Shadow saturation to 1.6
- Similarly, in the Saturation > Set Front Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.0 and Set Shadow saturation to 1.6
That’s all on the https://www.cyanogenmods.org/downloads/parrot043-gcam-port-6-2-030-v16/ for Vivo Y12. New features are keep coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Vivo Y12. This page will always have all available working Google Camera for Vivo Y12.Stay subscribed to the Vivo Y12 forum for more updates on other Google Camera, LineageOS, other Custom ROM and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | LineageOS
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.