- November 3, 2016 at 1:41 PM #8985ASHK SAWARKARMember
a very simple method that rooted my yu yuphoria 5010a …i think it only works on “a”
“this method works on 5010A model the old model 5010 has problem with this method i recommend not to try this on 5010”
————————————————the method i tried and worked flawlessly ————————————————-
for those who are having problem with rooting and bootloader unlocking …..do this (for pc users only)
1. download kingo root app on your pc or laptop.
2. open kingo root app and wait for it to update…(you need an active internet connection).
3. app will ask to connect your phone in fastboot mode(boot into fastboot mode on yu yuphoria “considering you know how to..”) now connect your phone to the pc via micro usb to usb cable.
4. click root or whatever options pops “differs from kingo root version to version”.
5. wait for 5-6mins dont do anything with the phone…a pop up will come to screen and ask to press yes on your phone press yes and continue… voila your yu yuphoria is rooted with an unlocked bootloader…
(your phone will reboot after rooting so dont worry..if it doesnt you went wrong somewhere )
sorry if i am not clear with instruction its my first time explaining a process…December 25, 2016 at 9:32 AM #10584Ashish SurwaseMember
Is it a 32 bit ROM or 64?February 15, 2017 at 7:51 AM #13146Karthik Sug AwdMember
TOO MANY BUGS PLS DONT TRY. DATA CON. NOT WORKING 1ST SIM NOT WORKING often UI stopped working. if u wnt try it pls packup your old rom than try.February 24, 2017 at 10:25 PM #13731shibaa987ParticipantMarch 23, 2017 at 12:40 AM #15880Jason Vas DiasMember
Please, can anyone advise if I should try this rooting procedure & ROMs on a very similar
device : my “AGM A8”, from agmmobile(˙)com , also an MSM8916 QualComm 410 chipset with
Android 7.0 .March 24, 2017 at 4:58 PM #16011shibaa987Participant
I can see the similarity between the AGM A8 and the Yu Yuphoria is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 SoC, 5inch 720p display.
But at the same time there are many other differences as follows:
– AGM A8 has 3GB RAM and the Yuphoria has 2GB RAM
– AGM A8 has 13MP and 2MP combination but Yuphoria has 8MP and 5MP combination
– AGM A8 has 32GB internal storage and Yuphoria has 16GB
I will NOT recommend to flash any ROM which is made for Yu Yuphoria on the AGM A8.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.