How to Update Xperia T CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Nougat 7.0 ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums Sony Device Forums Sony Xperia T – mint How to Update Xperia T CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Nougat 7.0 ROM

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Here is the much awaited Nougat 7.0 ROM for Xperia T CyanogenMod 14 (CM14). For latest updates, stay tuned to the Lineage OS device list page. This Nougat 7.0 has come for Xperia T via CyanogenMod 14 ROM. Since Google released Android Nougat Source code, we have update many Android NOUGAT AOSP ROMs and also many CyanogenMod 14 ROMs updated and many are yet to come. We have the Xperia T CM14 Nougat ROM brought to you by developer Adrian DC.

DISCLAIMER:

• I DON’T KNOW THE STATUS OF THIS ROM YET. THIS COULD BE AN INITIAL ALPHA ROM OR JUST A DEVELOPMENT ROM. IT MAY NOT BOOT AT ALL OR IF AT ALL IT BOOTS THEN IT MAY NOT BE USABLE AS A DAILY DRIVER. I JUST FOUND THE ROM AND POSTED HERE. TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALSO MAKE SURE TO TAKE NANDROID BACKUP OF YOUR CURRENT ROM.
    • I don’t want to waste your time and my time too and hence I basically verify the system/build.prop and/or updater-script to get the build details at the first place before posting any ROM. I may be wrong at times and hence it is your responsibility to verify once more about the legitimacy of the ROMs.
    • Installing a custom ROM on a the Xperia T may require the bootloader to be unlocked on Xperia T and a Custom Recovery on Xperia T, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.

Status of Xperia T CyanogenMod 14 Nougat ROM build:

WHAT’S WORKING:
    – Not Known
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    – Not Known

REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND LINKS FOR XPERIA T CM14 (CYANOGENMOD 14) NOUGAT ROM UPDATE GUIDE:

HOW TO INSTALL/FLASH/UPDATE CM14 on XPERIA T (CYANOGENMOD 14 NOUGAT ROM):

1. Follow these steps if you are flashing CyanogenMod 14 on Xperia T for the first time, or coming from another ROM:

Points to NOTE on BACKUP:
      – Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
      – Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
      – It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.

2. Upgrading from earlier version of Xperia T CM14 Nougat ROM:

Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android Nougat 7.0.0_r1 with CyanogenMod 14 On Xperia T (codename: mint). After this CM14 installation you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
    How to Enable ROOT on CM14/CyanogenMod 14.

Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Xperia T forum For other Android Nougat ROMs, CyanogenMod 14 ROMs, other ROMs and all other device specific topics.

Linux User
    Participant

Is this valid for xperia T3?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.