- May 20, 2016 at 3:26 PM #3821
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F devices are getting official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update version G925FXXU3DPDP. Here is a very simple Step By Step guide to update the G925FXXU3DPDP Marshmallow Update Manually on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F. Just grab the Firmware update using the SamFirm utility as explained in the below section and then follow the manual OTA update process to get the latest update.DISCLAIMER:
Manually updating the firmware will WIPE EVERYTHING on your phone. Make sure you do a backup using a synchronization application or using Samsung Smart Switch or if you have TWRP installed then you can take a NANDROID backup using the TWRP itself. I am not at all responsible if anything happens to your phone as a consequence of following this guide but I can assure you that I will help you as far as possible to get you out of the problem (if something happens).
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND RELEVANT LINKS TO UPDATE Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F G925FXXU3DPDP:
- Samsung USB drivers
- Download Latest ODIN 3.11
- Stock Samsung Firmware Image.
– Here you go to Download Stock Samsung Firmware easily and Quickly Using SamFirm.
- Samsung Stock Firmware Flashing guide Using ODIN.
INSTALLING THE Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F G925FXXU3DPDP Android 6.0.1 MARSHMALLOW UPDATE:
- Download and install the Samsung drivers for your phone.
- Download and install the ODIN application on your PC before proceeding further.
- Download the latest Marshmallow OTA update from Samsung Servers using the SamFirm Firmware Samsung Stock Firmware download utility using the following guide:
– Here I have compiled a guide explaining How To Download Stock Samsung Firmware easily and Quickly Using SamFirm.
- After downloading the OTA update install the stock OTA update using the ODIN application using the following guide:
– Here is the Samsung Stock Firmware Flashing guide Using ODIN.
DONE!!! Your phone will now be booting into the Latest Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F G925FXXU3DPDP Android 6.0.1 MARSHMALLOW Update. If you have any concerns while following this update then just login to comment. Till the next update just stay tuned.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.