- May 20, 2016 at 3:38 PM #3826
Samsung Galaxy S5 DUOS SM-G900FD devices are getting official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update version G900FDXXU1CPE1. Here is a very simple Step By Step guide to update the G900FDXXU1CPE1 Marshmallow Update Manually on the Samsung Galaxy S5 DUOS SM-G900FD. Just grab the Firmware update using the SamFirm utility as explained in the below section and then follow the manual OTA update process to get the latest update.DISCLAIMER:
Manually updating the firmware will WIPE EVERYTHING on your phone. Make sure you do a backup using a synchronization application or using Samsung Smart Switch or if you have TWRP installed then you can take a NANDROID backup using the TWRP itself. I am not at all responsible if anything happens to your phone as a consequence of following this guide but I can assure you that I will help you as far as possible to get you out of the problem (if something happens).
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND RELEVANT LINKS TO UPDATE Samsung Galaxy S5 DUOS SM-G900FD G900FDXXU1CPE1:
- Samsung USB drivers
- Download Latest ODIN 3.11
- Stock Samsung Firmware Image.
– Here you go to Download Stock Samsung Firmware easily and Quickly Using SamFirm.
- Samsung Stock Firmware Flashing guide Using ODIN.
INSTALLING THE Samsung Galaxy S5 DUOS SM-G900FD G900FDXXU1CPE1 Android 6.0.1 MARSHMALLOW UPDATE:
- Download and install the Samsung drivers for your phone.
- Download and install the ODIN application on your PC before proceeding further.
- Download the latest Marshmallow OTA update from Samsung Servers using the SamFirm Firmware Samsung Stock Firmware download utility using the following guide:
– Here I have compiled a guide explaining How To Download Stock Samsung Firmware easily and Quickly Using SamFirm.
- After downloading the OTA update install the stock OTA update using the ODIN application using the following guide:
– Here is the Samsung Stock Firmware Flashing guide Using ODIN.
DONE!!! Your phone will now be booting into the Latest Samsung Galaxy S5 DUOS SM-G900FD G900FDXXU1CPE1 Android 6.0.1 MARSHMALLOW Update. If you have any concerns while following this update then just login to comment. Till the next update just stay tuned.
Attachments:May 25, 2018 at 10:16 PM #37497
Thanks for this ROM
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.