- July 9, 2016 at 12:53 PM #4795shibaa987Moderator
Samsung Galaxy TAB S2 8.0 SM-T715 devices are getting official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update. Here is a very simple Step By Step guide to update the Marshmallow Update Manually on the Samsung Galaxy TAB S2 SM-T715 (Switzerland). Just grab the Firmware update using the SamFirm utility or SamMobile or Samsung-Updates website as provided in the below section and then follow the manual OTA update process to get the latest Marshmallow update.DISCLAIMER:
Manually updating the firmware will WIPE EVERYTHING on your phone. Make sure you do a backup using a synchronization application or using Samsung Smart Switch or if you have TWRP installed then you can take a NANDROID backup using the TWRP itself. I am not at all responsible if anything happens to your phone as a consequence of following this guide but I can assure you that I will help you as far as possible to get you out of the problem (if something happens).
For more Custom ROMs, TWRP Recovery Installation guide, Rooting Guide you can have a look at the Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 forum and also you can subscribe to stay updated for this device specific topics.
INSTALLING THE Samsung Galaxy TAB S2 8.0 SM-T715 (Switzerland) Android 6.0.1 MARSHMALLOW OTA UPDATE:
- Download and install the Samsung drivers for your phone.
- Download and install the ODIN application on your PC before proceeding further.
- Download the latest Marshmallow OTA update from Samsung Servers using the SamFirm Firmware Samsung Stock Firmware download utility using the following guide:
– Here I have compiled a guide explaining How To Download Stock Samsung Firmware easily and Quickly Using SamFirm.
- After downloading the OTA update install the stock OTA update using the ODIN application using the following guide:
– Here is the Samsung Stock Firmware Flashing guide Using ODIN.
DONE!!! Your phone will now be booting into the Latest Samsung Galaxy TAB S2 SM-T715 (Switzerland) Android 6.0.1 MARSHMALLOW Update. If you have any concerns while following this update then just login to comment. Till the next update just stay tuned.
? Google Camera APK | LineageOS
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.