September 1, 2016 at 7:42 PM #6411GuestModerator
Android AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for Xiaomi Mi2/2s (aries) is now available through an unofficial AOSP ROM update and this is a guide which explains how to update Xiaomi Mi2/2s (aries) to Android Nougat 7.0. Since the Android Nougat Source code release, till now we have many Android Nougat ROMs available for various devices and also we have many CyanogenMod 14 ROMs. And now this time the Nougat ROM (build number: NRD90M) has arrived to Xiaomi Mi 2/2s (aries) which is brought to you by developer sndnvaps. Xiaomi Mi 2/2s Users must be thankful to the developers for their priceless efforts and lightning fast development because this is a very old device but it gets unofficial Nougat 7.0 update which is only possible because of all the developers working on this device.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S):
– If you like this ROM then to support developer, consider a donation to sndnvaps:
Donate to sndnvapsDISCLAIMER:
Installing a custom ROM on a the Xiaomi Mi 2/2s will delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.WHAT’S WORKING:
– NOT KNOWNKNOWN ISSUES:
– NOT KNOWN
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND LINKS FOR XIAOMI MI2/2S NOUGAT 7.0 ROM:
INSTALL/FLASH/UPDATE XIAOMI MI2/2S NOUGAT 7.0 ROM (ANDROID 7.0 AOSP ROM):
Make sure you have downloaded all required files, unlocked bootloder (if required) and installed a custom recovery (if required).
- Download the Xiaomi Mi 2/2s Nougat ROM zip file and a suitable Nougat Gapps zip file from the above download link and copy both the files to phone.
- Boot into Recovery by one of the following method:
– Power off the phone and keep pressing key combinations while turning on your phone.
– If you have enabled USB debugging and you have ADB utility installed on your PC then you can execute the following command on a console or command prompt:
adb reboot recovery
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition using the recovery.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe data using TWRP recovery.
This will delete all your data on your phone. IGNORE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO OR IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM.
– How to backup all data on your Android Device.
– how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery.
- First flash the Mi2/2s Nougat ROM ZIP from device.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash a custom ROM using TWRP recovery.
- Now flash the Google Apps package.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash GApps using TWRP recovery.
Reboot the phone when the flashing is done. Do the initial setup and enjoy the Nougat taste on Mi2/2s.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.