November 22, 2018 at 4:36 PM #61025
TWRP for Oukitel C11 Pro is now available from an unofficial build and this post guides you how to install TWRP for Oukitel C11 Pro and ROOT Oukitel C11 Pro (using TWRP recovery).
This TWRP download for Oukitel C11 Pro is brought to you by developer(s) andrey.medweDISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN UNOFFICIALLY BUILD TWRP FOR Oukitel C11 Pro. FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK.
INSTALLING THE TWRP RECOVERY AND ROOT Oukitel C11 Pro NEEDS AN UNLOCK BOOTLOADER ON YOUR PHONE.
DURING THE BOOTLOADER UNLOCK PROCESS ALL THE PHONE DATA WILL BE ERASED.
ROOTING Oukitel C11 Pro MAY BRICK THE PHONE.
MAKE SURE YOU READ THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF ROOTING BEFORE YOU PROCEED FURTHER.
Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone.
You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
- Required downloads to install TWRP recovery for Oukitel C11 Pro
- How to install TWRP recovery on Oukitel C11 Pro
- What you can do after installing TWRP on Oukitel C11 Pro
- Required downloads and guides for Oukitel C11 Pro ROOT
- Step-by-Step guide on Oukitel C11 Pro ROOTING guide
- How to check if Oukitel C11 Pro is ROOTED or NOT
DOWNLOAD LINK OF TWRP FOR Oukitel C11 Pro, OTHER DOWNLOADS AND REQUIRED GUIDES:
- Unlocked bootloader on Oukitel C11 Pro
- USB drivers for Mediatek
- 15 Seconds ADB Installer or Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows
- Latest MTK Droid Root and tools
- Latest MTK SP Flash Tool for Windows
- Install ADB and fastboot on Linux PC
- Latest MTK SP Flash Tool for Linux 64-bit
- Latest MTK SP Flash Tool for Linux 32-bit
- TWRP recovery download for Oukitel C11 Pro
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS IF YOU ARE USING A LINUX PC:
STEP BY STEP GUIDE OF HOW TO INSTALL TWRP FOR Oukitel C11 Pro:
Follow the below step by step guide to install the TWRP for Oukitel C11 Pro
Before installing TWRP you may require an unlocked bootloader on Oukitel C11 Pro.
Installing TWRP on Oukitel C11 Pro requires a scatter file to be created.
A scatter file of a Mediatek device is what tells about the presence of different partition and the start address of each partition.
How to create scatter file for Oukitel C11 Pro:
This guide need the Droid MTK Tool. With the help of Droid MTK Tool we will create the scatter file for Oukitel C11 Pro.
- Download the Droid MTK Tool from the above Downloads section.
- It’s in a zip file, so extract that file or open using WinRar or some application and then open the MTKDroidTools.exe file.
- Enable USB Debugging under Developer Options on the Oukitel C11 Pro; to make the device accessible via ADB.
- Then connect the phone using the USB cable to the PC.
– When you connect the phone to the PC, MTKDroidTool will show all the information about your phone.
- On the below portion of the screen you will see a Blocks Map button. Click on the button
- On the next screen you have all the partition information and starting address of all the partitions of Oukitel C11 Pro.
On the bottom of the screen you see a Create scatter file button.
– Click on the button to create scatter file for Oukitel C11 Pro.
- Save the scatter file for Oukitel C11 Pro in a location which you can remember and access easily.
Now Install TWRP on Oukitel C11 Pro using SP Flash Tool:
TWRP recovery download to a Mediatek phone is done by SP Flash tool, which uses a scatter file to know which address the recovery partition starts.
Make sure you have downloaded the SP Flash tool and created the scatter file for Oukitel C11 Pro.
Follow the below steps to install the TWRP on Oukitel C11 Pro using the scatter file.
- Open the SP Flash tool zip file and then open the flash_tool.exe file.
- Click browse on the the scatter-loading file section and select the Oukitel C11 Pro scatter file you created earlier using the MTKDroid Tool.
After selecting the scatter file, the SP Flash tool application automatically find available partitions and other details.
- Now select the location next to the Recovery partition and select the TWRP for Oukitel C11 Pro, which is in .img format.
- Then click on the Download button to start downloading/flashing of the TWRP recovery on Oukitel C11 Pro as shown in the picture.
- After clicking on the download button you will see a red bar on the bottom followed by a yellow bar.
When the TWRP is downloaded to Oukitel C11 Pro, the SP Flash tool will alert you saying Download is done.
What to do after you install TWRP for Oukitel C11 Pro:
- You can root the Oukitel C11 Pro
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Oukitel C11 Pro
- You can install some of the mods available on Oukitel C11 Pro
Well, this isn’t it. You can install customized themes, sound mods, Xposed modules etc. after installing the TWRP for Oukitel C11 Pro.
TWRP recovery is the gateway to many goodies for your phone.
Now, if you want to ROOT Oukitel C11 Pro then below is a step-by-step by guide for the same.
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS OR GUIDES FOR Oukitel C11 Pro ROOTING:
- Make sure you have already unlocked the bootloader and installed TWRP for Oukitel C11 Pro
– Well, this is a very important aspect of this SuperSU ROOT process. The SuperSU zip file is developed in a way to be installed via a TWRP recovery or other custom recovery. Stock recovery may not be able install this SuperSU or Magisk ROOT zip file.
- Download the latest SuprSU ROOT for Oukitel C11 Pro or one of the following:
- Your phone will not be rooted just by installing the SuperSU APK file on your Android phone.
- SuperSU APK Free or Pro version is just a SuperSU ROOT management application.
- The SuperSU APK Free or Pro app will ONLY work if you have already ROOTED your Android Phone.
- Download and copy the SuperSU or Magisk ROOT file to Oukitel C11 Pro. (I hope you have already downloaded the SuperSU zip file from the above downloads section)
- Now restart the Oukitel C11 Pro to boot into TWRP recovery.
- Then, Select the Install from TWRP home screen, then select the SuperSU ROOT zip file from the file browser.
- Flash or install the SuperSU or Magisk for Oukitel C11 Pro, by Sliding the Swipe to Confirm Flash on TWRP screen.
- Wait for TWRP to flash the SuperSU or the Magisk. Once the flashing is done just reboot your device.
- Profit!!! You should now have a Oukitel C11 Pro ROOT enabled phone.
How to check if ROOT is enabled on Oukitel C11 Pro or NOT?
Install the ROOT checker app from the Play Store and verify if your phone is ROOTED or not.
Here is a screenshot how to flash the SuperSU ROOT binary via TWRP:
If you face any problems on this guide to install TWRP for Oukitel C11 Pro then, you can login and reply here. Either me or some other user on this forum will revert back to your query as soon as possible.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Oukitel C11 Pro forum For other Android Custom ROMs, LineageOS ROMs, and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | LineageOSFebruary 1, 2019 at 11:38 AM #71571andrey.medweParticipant
https://androidfilehost.com/user/?w=settings-dev-files&flid=287336 https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=932429 Firmware <b>Oukitel C11 Pro</b>February 19, 2019 at 6:34 AM #73048March 12, 2019 at 3:07 PM #75182March 12, 2019 at 3:34 PM #75193
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.