October 10, 2018 at 7:01 AM #55049sibaKeymaster
TWRP Recovery for Quo QSP-501QS is now available to download. this post guides how to download and install TWRP on Quo QSP-501QS and also guides how to ROOT Quo QSP-501QS (using TWRP recovery).
This TWRP is brought to you by developer yshalsager.
[h2 id=”CONTENTS” align=”center”]Content structure:[/h2]
[h2 id=”TWRP_INFO”]INFORMATION OF THIS TWRP FOR Quo QSP-501QS:[/h2]
– TWRP version: 3.x.x
– Built from – OmniROM AOSP source
[h2 id=”DOWNLOAD_TWRP”]DOWNLOAD LINK OF TWRP FOR Quo QSP-501QS, OTHER DOWNLOADS AND REQUIRED GUIDES:[/h2]
[h2 id=”INSTALL_TWRP”]STEP BY STEP GUIDE OF HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL TWRP FOR Quo QSP-501QS:[/h2]
- Quo QSP-501QS Phone, USB cable and a Windows, or Linux or MAC PC with ADB and fastboot installed on it.
- ADB and Fastboot utility.
Below are the download links and guides to install:
– 15 Seconds ADB Installer for Windows
– Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows
– How to install ADB and fastboot on Linux
– How to install ADB and fastboot on MAC
- Ulocked bootloader on the Quo QSP-501QS
- USB drivers
- TWRP download for Quo QSP-501QS
- Force Encryption disabler download
- Connect the Quo QSP-501QS to the PC using the USB cable and install required USB driver
- Install 15 Seconds ADB Installer or Minimal ADB and Fastboot on Windows or Linux or MAC as per the PC you have
- Reboot the Quo QSP-501QS into bootloader mode and Unlock bootloader of Quo QSP-501QS
- Then, on your PC, go to the directory where you have downloaded the TWRP for Quo QSP-501QS and then open the command console or terminal on this directory on your PC.
- Now connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable, if not connected yet.
- Enter the following command on the opened command window:
adb reboot bootloader
to put your phone into bootloader mode where you can flash/install TWRP for Quo QSP-501QS.
- Now when your phone is on the bootloader mode just execute the following command on the console:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.2.x.x-xxx.img
- Wait for the fastboot command to install the TWRP for Quo QSP-501QS.
Once it is done, execute the below command:
on the command console to restart the phone.
Immediately press the volume up (or the exact key combination) to boot into the recovery mode.
- From TWRP, disable encryption and flash the Disable Force Encryption zip file
You may now want to ROOT Quo QSP-501QS or may want to install some custom ROM or want to explore what else can you do with this TWRP? Head over to the following section to know more.
[h2 id=”AFTER_TWRP_INSTALLATION”]What to do after you install TWRP for Quo QSP-501QS:[/h2]
- You can enable Quo QSP-501QS ROOT access
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Quo QSP-501QS
- You can install some of the mods available for Quo QSP-501QS
Well, this isn’t it. You can install customized themes, sound mods, Xposed modules etc. after installing the TWRP for Quo QSP-501QS.
TWRP recovery is the gateway to many goodies for your phone.
Now, if you want to ROOT Quo QSP-501QS then below is a step-by-step by guide for the same.
[h2 id=”DOWNLOADS_FOR_ROOT”]REQUIRED DOWNLOADS OR LINKS FOR Quo QSP-501QS ROOT GUIDE:[/h2]
Download the latest SuprSU or Magisk ROOT for Quo QSP-501QS or one of the following:
- SuperSU download link:
- Download link to Magisk ROOT zip file
- DM Verity disabler download
[h2 id=”ROOTING”]Step-by-Step guide on how to ROOT Quo QSP-501QS using SuperSU or Magisk zip file:[/h2]
- The Quo QSP-501QS will not be rooted just by installing the SuperSU APK file on your Android phone.
- SuperSU APK Free or Pro version is just a SuperSU ROOT management application.
- The SuperSU APK Free or Pro app will ONLY work if you have already ROOTED your Android Phone.
- Download and copy the SuperSU or Magisk ROOT file and the no verity encrypt file to Quo QSP-501QS. (I hope you have already downloaded the SuperSU zip file from the above downloads section)
- Now restart the Quo QSP-501QS to boot into TWRP recovery.
- Then, Select the Install from TWRP home screen, then select the SuperSU ROOT zip file from the file browser.
- Flash or install the SuperSU or Magisk zip file for Quo QSP-501QS, by Sliding the Swipe to Confirm Flash on TWRP screen.
Here is a screenshot how to flash the SuperSU ROOT for Quo QSP-501QS via TWRP:
- Wait for TWRP to flash the SuperSU or the Magisk. Once the flashing is done just reboot your device.
- Then flash the no verity encrypt zip file.
- Profit!!! You should now have a Quo QSP-501QS ROOT enabled phone.
[h2 id=”ROOTING_CHECK”]How to check if ROOT is enabled on Quo QSP-501QS or NOT?[/h2]
Install the ROOT checker app from the Play Store and verify if your phone is ROOTED or not.
If you face any problems on this guide to install TWRP for Quo QSP-501QS or to following the Quo QSP-501QS root guide then, you can login and reply here. Either me or some other user on this forum will reply back to your query as soon as possible.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Quo QSP-501QS forum For other Android Custom ROMs, Lineage OS ROMs, and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.