August 24, 2018 at 6:38 PM #45976GuestModerator
TWRP Recovery for DEXP Ixion M545 is now available to download. this post guides how to download and install TWRP on DEXP Ixion M545 and also guides how to ROOT DEXP Ixion M545 (using TWRP recovery).DISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL UNOFFICIAL TWRP FOR DEXP Ixion M545. FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISKINSTALLING THE TWRP FOR DEXP Ixion M545 NEEDS AN UNLOCK BOOTLOADER ON DEXP Ixion M545.
DURING THE BOOTLOADER UNLOCK PROCESS ALL THE PHONE DATA WILL BE ERASED.DEXP Ixion M545 ROOT MAY BRICK THE PHONE.
MAKE SURE YOU READ THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF ANDROID ROOT BEFORE YOU PROCEED FURTHER.
Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone.
You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
- Required downloads to install TWRP for DEXP Ixion M545
- How to install TWRP on DEXP Ixion M545
- What you can do after installing TWRP on DEXP Ixion M545
- Required downloads and guides for DEXP Ixion M545 ROOT
- Step-by-Step guide on DEXP Ixion M545 ROOT guide
- How to check if you have ROOT on DEXP Ixion M545 or NOT
INFORMATION OF THIS TWRP FOR DEXP Ixion M545:
– TWRP version: Unknown
– Supported Android Version: Unknown
– Built from – OmniROM AOSP source
– Custom ROM supported: AOSP or AOSP based Android
DOWNLOAD LINK OF TWRP FOR DEXP Ixion M545, OTHER DOWNLOADS AND REQUIRED GUIDES:
- DEXP Ixion M545 Phone, USB cable and a Windows, or Linux or MAC PC with ADB and fastboot installed on it.
- ADB and Fastboot utility.
Below are the download links and guides to install:
– 15 Seconds ADB Installer for Windows
– Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows
– How to install ADB and fastboot on Linux
– How to install ADB and fastboot on MAC
- Ulocked bootloader on the DEXP Ixion M545
- USB drivers
- TWRP download for DEXP Ixion M545
STEP BY STEP GUIDE OF HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL TWRP FOR DEXP Ixion M545:
That’s all. You should have the TWRP installed on your DEXP Ixion M545.
- Connect the DEXP Ixion M545 to the PC using the USB cable and install required USB driver
- Install 15 Seconds ADB Installer or Minimal ADB and Fastboot on Windows or Linux or MAC as per the PC you have
- Reboot the DEXP Ixion M545 into bootloader mode and Unlock bootloader of DEXP Ixion M545
- Then, on your PC, go to the directory where you have downloaded the TWRP for DEXP Ixion M545 and then open the command console or terminal on this directory on your PC.
– To open a command window on Windows OS in the current directory, press shift + Right Click anywhere on Windows explorer, or some folder.
– Then on the menu opened, just press the “w” key on the keyboard or select “Open command window here” to open a command window.
- Now connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable, if not connected yet.
- Enter the following command on the opened command window:
adb reboot bootloader
to put your phone into bootloader mode where you can flash/install TWRP for DEXP Ixion M545.
If your phone asks for permission; such as “Allow USB debugging” then just tap on OK to proceed.
- Now when your phone is on the bootloader mode just execute the following command on the console:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.2.x.x-xxx.imgWhile executing this command make sure to replace the twrp-3.2.x.x-xxx.img with the actual filename of the TWRP for DEXP Ixion M545
- Wait for the fastboot command to install the TWRP for DEXP Ixion M545.
Once it is done, execute the below command:
fastboot reboot recovery
on the command console to start the phone in TWRP recovery mode.
You may now want to ROOT DEXP Ixion M545 or may want to install some custom ROM or want to explore what else can you do with this TWRP? Head over to the following section to know more.
What to do after you install TWRP for DEXP Ixion M545:
- You can enable DEXP Ixion M545 ROOT access
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for DEXP Ixion M545
- You can install some of the mods available for DEXP Ixion M545
Well, this isn’t it. You can install customized themes, sound mods, Xposed modules etc. after installing the TWRP for DEXP Ixion M545.
TWRP recovery is the gateway to many goodies for your phone.
Now, if you want to ROOT DEXP Ixion M545 then below is a step-by-step by guide for the same.
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS OR LINKS FOR DEXP Ixion M545 ROOT GUIDE:Make sure you have already unlocked the bootloader and installed TWRP for DEXP Ixion M545
– Well, this is a very important aspect to enable ROOT for DEXP Ixion M545. The SuperSU zip file is developed in a way to be installed via a TWRP recovery or other custom recovery. Stock recovery may not be able install this SuperSU or Magisk ROOT on DEXP Ixion M545.
- Download the latest SuprSU ROOT for DEXP Ixion M545 or one of the following:
- The DEXP Ixion M545 will not be rooted just by installing the SuperSU APK file on your Android phone.
- SuperSU APK Free or Pro version is just a SuperSU ROOT management application.
- The SuperSU APK Free or Pro app will ONLY work if you have already ROOTED your Android Phone.
Step-by-Step guide on how to ROOT DEXP Ixion M545 using SuperSU or Magisk zip file:
- Download and copy the SuperSU or Magisk ROOT file to DEXP Ixion M545. (I hope you have already downloaded the SuperSU zip file from the above downloads section)
- Now restart the DEXP Ixion M545 to boot into TWRP recovery.
- Then, Select the Install from TWRP home screen, then select the SuperSU ROOT zip file from the file browser.
- Flash or install the SuperSU or Magisk zip file for DEXP Ixion M545, by Sliding the Swipe to Confirm Flash on TWRP screen.
Here is a screenshot how to flash the SuperSU ROOT for DEXP Ixion M545 via TWRP:
- Wait for TWRP to flash the SuperSU or the Magisk. Once the flashing is done just reboot your device.
- Profit!!! You should now have a DEXP Ixion M545 ROOT enabled phone.
How to check if ROOT is enabled on DEXP Ixion M545 or NOT?
Install the ROOT checker app from the Play Store and verify if your phone is ROOTED or not.
If you face any problems on this guide to install TWRP for DEXP Ixion M545 or to following the DEXP Ixion M545 root guide then, you can login and reply here. Either me or some other user on this forum will reply back to your query as soon as possible.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the DEXP Ixion M545 forum For other Android Custom ROMs, Lineage OS ROMs, and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | LineageOS
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.