October 11, 2018 at 7:40 PM #55470Mod APKKeymaster
TWRP Recovery for 10.or D is now available to download. This post guides how to download and install TWRP on 10.or D and also guides how to ROOT 10.or D (using TWRP recovery).
This TWRP for 10.or D is brought to you by amitkhairnar44
INFORMATION OF THIS TWRP FOR 10.or D:
– TWRP version: 3.x.x
– Supported Android Version: Android 8.1
– Built from – OmniROM AOSP source
– Custom ROM supported: AOSP or AOSP based Android Oreo 8.1 ROM
DOWNLOAD LINK OF TWRP FOR 10.or D, OTHER DOWNLOADS AND REQUIRED GUIDES:
- 10.or D Phone, USB cable and a Windows, or Linux or MAC PC with ADB and fastboot installed on it.
- ADB and Fastboot utility.
Below are the download links and guides to install:
– 15 Seconds ADB Installer for Windows
– Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows
– How to install ADB and fastboot on Linux
– How to install ADB and fastboot on MAC
- Ulocked bootloader on the 10.or D
- USB drivers
- TWRP download for 10.or D
- Force Encryption disabler download
STEP BY STEP GUIDE OF HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL TWRP FOR 10.or D:
- Connect the 10.or D to the PC using the USB cable and install required USB driver
- Install 15 Seconds ADB Installer or Minimal ADB and Fastboot on Windows or Linux or MAC as per the PC you have
- Reboot the 10.or D into bootloader mode and Unlock bootloader of 10.or D
- Then, on your PC, go to the directory where you have downloaded the TWRP for 10.or D and then open the command console or terminal on this directory on your PC.
- Now connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable, if not connected yet.
- Enter the following command on the opened command window:
adb reboot bootloader
to put your phone into bootloader mode where you can flash/install TWRP for 10.or D.
- Now when your phone is on the bootloader mode just execute the following command on the console:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.2.x.x-xxx.img
- Wait for the fastboot command to install the TWRP for 10.or D.
Once it is done, execute the below command:
on the command console to restart the phone.
Immediately press the volume up (or the exact key combination) to boot into the recovery mode.
- From TWRP, disable encryption and flash the Disable Force Encryption zip file
You may now want to ROOT 10.or D or may want to install some custom ROM or want to explore what else can you do with this TWRP? Head over to the following section to know more.
What to do after you install TWRP for 10.or D:
- You can enable 10.or D ROOT access
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for 10.or D
- You can install some of the mods available for 10.or D
Well, this isn’t it. You can install customized themes, sound mods, Xposed modules etc. after installing the TWRP for 10.or D.
TWRP recovery is the gateway to many goodies for your phone.
Now, if you want to ROOT 10.or D then below is a step-by-step by guide for the same.
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS OR LINKS FOR 10.or D ROOT GUIDE:
Download the latest SuprSU or Magisk ROOT for 10.or D or one of the following:
- SuperSU download link:
- Download link to Magisk ROOT zip file
- DM Verity disabler download
- The 10.or D will not be rooted just by installing the SuperSU APK file on your Android phone.
- SuperSU APK Free or Pro version is just a SuperSU ROOT management application.
- The SuperSU APK Free or Pro app will ONLY work if you have already ROOTED your Android Phone.
Step-by-Step guide on how to ROOT 10.or D using SuperSU or Magisk zip file:
- Download and copy the SuperSU or Magisk ROOT file and the no verity encrypt file to 10.or D. (I hope you have already downloaded the SuperSU zip file from the above downloads section)
- Now restart the 10.or D to boot into TWRP recovery.
- Then, Select the Install from TWRP home screen, then select the SuperSU ROOT zip file from the file browser.
- Flash or install the SuperSU or Magisk zip file for 10.or D, by Sliding the Swipe to Confirm Flash on TWRP screen.
Here is a screenshot how to flash the SuperSU ROOT for 10.or D via TWRP:
- Wait for TWRP to flash the SuperSU or the Magisk. Once the flashing is done just reboot your device.
- Then flash the no verity encrypt zip file.
- Profit!!! You should now have a 10.or D ROOT enabled phone.
How to check if ROOT is enabled on 10.or D or NOT?
Install the ROOT checker app from the Play Store and verify if your phone is ROOTED or not.
If you face any problems on this guide to install TWRP for 10.or D or to following the 10.or D root guide then, you can login and reply here. Either me or some other user on this forum will reply back to your query as soon as possible.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the 10.or D forum For other Android Custom ROMs, Lineage OS ROMs, and all other device specific topics.
? <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>November 6, 2018 at 5:43 PM #59403Niranjan SardeshpandeMember
Will this guide work as is for 10.or G also ? With latest Oreo UpdateFebruary 4, 2019 at 6:00 PM #71956Mod APKKeymaster
Yes, the same guide will work but the TWRP for the 10.or G will be different.
? <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.