- July 26, 2018 at 7:09 PM #41249
TWRP 3.2.2 for Ulefone Power is now available from an unofficial build. This post guides you how to install TWRP 3.2.2 for Ulefone Power.
This TWRP download for Ulefone Power is brought to you by developer(s) kiruha_21
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S) AND PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to kiruha_21 and TWRP project:
– No donation link found for kiruha_21
– Donate to TWRP’s Lead developerDISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN UNOFFICIALLY BUILD TWRP FOR Ulefone Power. FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK.
INSTALLING THE TWRP RECOVERY AND ROOT Ulefone Power NEEDS AN UNLOCK BOOTLOADER ON YOUR PHONE.
DURING THE BOOTLOADER UNLOCK PROCESS ALL THE PHONE DATA WILL BE ERASED.
INFORMATION OF THIS TWRP FOR Ulefone Power:
– TWRP version: 3.2.2
– Supported Android Version: Android 6.0.1, Android Marshmallow
– Built from: OmniROM AOSP sources
DOWNLOAD LINK OF TWRP 3.2.2 FOR Ulefone Power, OTHER DOWNLOADS AND REQUIRED GUIDES:
Follow the below step by step guide to install the TWRP 3.2.2 for Ulefone Power
Before installing TWRP you may require an unlocked bootloader on Ulefone Power.
Installing TWRP 3.2.2 on Ulefone Power requires a scatter file creation.
A scatter file of a Mediatek device is what tells about the presence of different partition and the start address of each partition.
How to create scatter file for Ulefone Power:
This guide need the Droid MTK Tool. With the help of Droid MTK Tool we will create the scatter file for Ulefone Power.
- Download the Droid MTK Tool from the above Downloads section.
- It’s in a zip file, so extract that file or open using WinRar or some application and then open the MTKDroidTools.exe file.
- Enable USB Debugging under Developer Options on the Ulefone Power; to make the device accessible via ADB.
- Then connect the phone using the USB cable to the PC.
– When you connect the phone to the PC, MTKDroidTool will show all the information about your phone.
- On the below portion of the screen you will see a Blocks Map button. Click on the button
- On the next screen you have all the partition information and starting address of all the partitions of Ulefone Power.
On the bottom of the screen you see a Create scatter file button.
– Click on the button to create scatter file for Ulefone Power.
- Save the scatter file for Ulefone Power in a location which you can remember and access easily.
Now Install TWRP 3.2.2 on Ulefone Power using SP Flash Tool:
TWRP recovery download to a Mediatek phone is done by SP Flash tool, which uses a scatter file to know which address the recovery partition starts.
Make sure you have downloaded the SP Flash tool and created the scatter file for Ulefone Power.
Follow the below steps to install the TWRP 3.2.2 on Ulefone Power using the scatter file.
- Open the SP Flash tool zip file and then open the flash_tool.exe file.
- Click browse on the the scatter-loading file section and select the Ulefone Power scatter file you created earlier using the MTKDroid Tool.
After selecting the scatter file, the SP Flash tool application automatically find available partitions and other details.
- Now select the location next to the Recovery partition and select the TWRP 3.2.2 for Ulefone Power, which is in .img format.
- Then click on the Download button to start downloading/flashing of the TWRP 3.2.2 on Ulefone Power as shown in the picture.
- After clicking on the download button you will see a red bar on the bottom followed by a yellow bar.
When the TWRP is downloaded to Ulefone Power, the SP Flash tool will alert you saying Download is done.
What to do after you install TWRP for Ulefone Power:
- You can root the Ulefone Power
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Ulefone Power
- You can install some of the mods available on Ulefone Power
Well, this isn’t it. You can install customized themes, sound mods, Xposed modules etc. after installing the TWRP for Ulefone Power.
TWRP recovery is the gateway to many goodies for your phone.
If you face any problems on this guide to install TWRP 3.2.2 for Ulefone Power then, you can login and reply here. Either me or some other user on this forum will revert back to your query as soon as possible.
For more info on the Ulefone Power TWRP, you can follow the xda thread.December 2, 2018 at 9:05 PM #61951
<h1>Went well with all the steps. However, encounter below error message when connecting photo to MTKDroidTool.</h1>
<h1>ERROR : — TotalBytesPerChunk Not Found. Set default Page/Spare=2048/64 !!!</h1>
Appreciate much of your great help to complete the last few steps~!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.