- This topic is empty.
- May 1, 2020 at 8:52 PM #112364RajatModerator
Android 10 based Resurrection Remix Ten ROM for Redmi Note 7 Pro is now available to download. This build of RR Ten for Redmi Note 7 Pro is brought to you by Udhaya.
Other Android 10 Downloads for Redmi Note 7 Pro
Following are some of the other custom ROMs based on Android 10 for Redmi Note 7 Pro:
– LineageOS 17.1 for supported devices
– Bliss ROM Android 10 for supported devices
– Android 10 download for all available devices
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to Udhaya:
– Donation link not foundThis is a custom ROM for Redmi Note 7 Pro which may have many bugs. This firmware has to be installed using a custom recovery such as TWRP, which requires an unlocked bootloader on the phone.
Make sure you BACKUP all the data and all the partitions of your phone before installing this RR Ten ROM.
You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for anything wrong done by you.
About RR Ten v8.0 based on Android 10:
Resurrection Remix OS is an open source custom ROM based on LineageOS which provides gesture control, customization, better battery life, regular security merges, OTA updates etc. This project founded and run by Altan KRK (westcrip) and many others in the team.
The Resurrection Remix (RR) Ten ROM version v8.x is based on the recently released LineageOS 17.1 and Android 10, which is the latest Android to date.
Status of this Redmi Note 7 Pro RR Ten Android 10:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Almost everythingKNOWN ISSUES:
– Nothing reported yet
Where to Download RR Ten Android 10 for Redmi Note 7 Pro?
How to Install Resurrection Remix (RR) Ten on Redmi Note 7 Pro?
Following are the two sub-sections of this Redmi Note 7 Pro Android 10 update guide:
- First-time installation of RR Ten ROM
- Upgrading RR Ten build from a previous build
Installing RR OS Ten for the first time:This upgrade process requires few guides to be followed and few files to be downloaded. Everything referred in the below guide is provided in the above downloads section.
- Download and Copy the RR ROM 8.x Android 10 zip file for Redmi Note 7 Pro and the Android 10 Gapps zip file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery (with SAR support) to install RR ROM Android 10 on Redmi Note 7 Pro.– Make sure to have a Custom recovery like a TWRP recovery or any other custom recovery.
– If not then download the TWRP recovery from Downloads link and follow the how to install TWRP recovery guide (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as any other recovery)
- Wipe system, data, and cache partition.– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe using TWRP recovery.
- Install the RR Ten zip file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then flash the Android 10 Gapps zip file.– Here is a post explaining how to install GApps using TWRP recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy Android 10 with Resurrection Remix Ten ROM, on your Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Upgrade RR Ten ROM Android 10 on Redmi Note 7 Pro:
- Copy the latest RR ROM Android 10 zip file for your device
- Boot into TWRP recovery
- Wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the latest RR ROM zip file.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT (if you installed previously).– Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the Android 10 on the phone, then flash the GApps again.– Here is a post explaining how to flash GApps using TWRP recovery.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the Resurrection Remix ROM Android 10 on your phone, then flash the Magisk Installer zip file.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 RR ROM on Redmi Note 7 Pro.
How to Get GCam for RR Ten ROM?
GCam 7.0 and later versions are compatible with RR Ten ROM v8 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
You can always look into the big list of Google Camera APK download page to get a compatible GCam for your phone.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Redmi Note 7 Pro (violet) forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.