- This topic is empty.
May 1, 2020 at 8:45 PM #112360RajatParticipant
Android 10 based Resurrection Remix Ten ROM for Nexus 7 is now available to download. This build of RR Ten for Nexus 7 is brought to you by JT1510365.
Other Android 10 Downloads for Nexus 7
Following are some of the other custom ROMs based on Android 10 for Nexus 7:
– LineageOS 17.1 for supported devices
– Bliss ROM Android 10 for supported devices
– Android 10 download for all available devices
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to JT1510365:
– Donate link not found
About RR Ten v8.0 based on Android 10:
Resurrection Remix OS is an open-source custom ROM based on LineageOS which provides gesture control, customization, better battery life, regular security merges, OTA updates etc. This project founded and run by Altan KRK (westcrip) and many others in the team.
The Resurrection Remix (RR) Ten ROM version v8.x is based on the recently released LineageOS 17.1 and Android 10, which is the latest Android to date.
Status of this Nexus 7 RR Ten Android 10:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Almost everythingKNOWN ISSUES:
– Nothing reported yet
Where to Download RR Ten Android 10 for Nexus 7?
How to Install Resurrection Remix (RR) Ten on Nexus 7?
Installing RR OS Ten for the first time:
- Download and Copy the RR ROM 8.x Android 10 zip file for Nexus 7 and the Android 10 Gapps zip file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery (with SAR support) to install RR ROM Android 10 on Nexus 7.
- Wipe system, data, and cache partition.
- Install the RR Ten zip file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then flash the Android 10 Gapps zip file.
- Reboot and Enjoy Android 10 with Resurrection Remix Ten ROM, on your Nexus 7.
Upgrade RR Ten ROM Android 10 on Nexus 7:
- Copy the latest RR ROM Android 10 zip file for your device
- Boot into TWRP recovery
- Wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the latest RR ROM zip file.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT (if you installed previously).
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the Android 10 on the phone, then flash the GApps again.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the Resurrection Remix ROM Android 10 on your phone, then flash the Magisk Installer zip file.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 RR ROM on Nexus 7.
How to Get GCam for RR Ten ROM?
GCam 7.0 and later versions are compatible with RR Ten ROM v8 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
You can always look into the big list of Google Camera APK download page to get a compatible GCam for your phone.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Nexus 7 (flo) forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.