Request Lineage for ZTE Nubia M2 ( NX551J)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Nubia M2 has grown a lot in popularity in recent months, but there are few ROMs for the device and all of them are still stuck on Android 6 and not much hope of an official update of the device. The version of LinageOs would extend the useful life of the device.

Here is the device kernel source code.
    https://github.com/ztemt/NX551J_M_kernel

Linux User
    Participant

Yes, I also have this phone and LinageOS will be apreciated very much, because for the moment it’s only android 6 despite this phone has very good qualities and has been launched enough recently (2017/07).
    Furthermore ZTE will be launch shortly his range of phone in Europa, and I think in the others parts of world to become an international brand.
    Please make an adaptation of LineageOS for Nubia M2, thank you.

Linux User
    Participant

Hello,
    I Also have this phone and woud like to see it running magnificos LineageOS.
    Please adopt this device in your upcoming release :).
    regards.

Linux User
    Participant

Hi, I also have a nubia m2, and I must say that the hardware is so good that it is almost a crime if it dies on android 6.

Please support this device on future release.

Best regards,
    Telmo

Linux User
    Participant

Sorry for the double post… Moderador please delete this post

Linux User
    Participant

I’m also a nubia m2 owner, and I ask if you please develop lineage os to this phone.

It’s a snapdragon 625, inspire of starting to sell in 7/2017 only now people in Europe starting getting this phone and it’s selling a lot of units. ZTE is a well known brand.

Linux User
    Participant

Lineage por favor agradecido

Linux User
    Participant

Seria ótimo Lineage para Nubia M2!
    Na espera desde sempre, obrigado!

Linux User
    Participant

Develop the lineage of the pro nubia m2, we need it!

Thank you very much.

Linux User
    Participant

Nubia M2 cresceu muito em popularidade nos últimos meses, mas há poucos ROMs para o dispositivo e todos eles ainda estão presos no Android 6 e não há muita esperança de uma atualização oficial do dispositivo. A versão do LinageOs prolongaria a vida útil do dispositivo.

Aqui está o código-fonte do kernel do dispositivo.

Nubia M2 has grown a lot in popularity in recent months, but there are few ROMs for the device and all of them are still stuck on Android 6 and not much hope of an official update of the device. The version of LinageOs would extend the useful life of the device.

Here is the device kernel source code.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.