- This topic is empty.
November 24, 2019 at 1:13 AM #101703sibaKeymaster
TWRP Recovery for Redmi Note 8 is now available to download. This step by step guide explains how to download and install TWRP on Redmi Note 8.
The TWRP recovery for Redmi Note 8 is brought to you by developer(s) Mauronofrio.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S) AND TWRP PROJECT:
About this TWRP for Redmi Note 8
– TWRP version: 3.3.1-2
– Supported Android Version: Android Pie
– Custom ROM supported: AOSP or AOSP based Android Pie 9.0 ROM
Required guides and downloads to install twrp on Redmi Note 8
- Redmi Note 8 Phone, USB cable and a Windows, or Linux or MAC with ADB and fastboot installed on it.
- TWRP download for Redmi Note 8
- Force Encryption disabler download
- ADB and Fastboot utility.
Below are the download links and guides to install ADB and Fastboot:
– 15 Seconds ADB Installer for Windows
– Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows
– How to install ADB and fastboot on Linux
– How to install ADB and fastboot on MAC
- Unlocked bootloader on the Redmi Note 8
How to Install TWRP on Redmi Note 8?
- Enable Developer options on your phone.
- Then enable USB debugging and OEM unlock insisde developer options.
- Connect the Redmi Note 8 to the PC using the USB cable and install required USB driver
- Install 15 Seconds ADB Installer or Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows or Linux or MAC as per the PC you have
- Reboot the Redmi Note 8 into bootloader mode and Unlock bootloader of Redmi Note 8
- Then, on your PC, go to the directory where you have downloaded the TWRP for Redmi Note 8 and then open the command console or terminal on this directory on your PC.
- Now connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable, if not connected yet.
- Enter the following command on the opened command window:
adb reboot bootloaderto put your phone into bootloader mode where you can flash/install TWRP for Redmi Note 8.
- Now when your phone is in the bootloader mode just execute the following command on the console:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.x.x-xxx.img
- Wait for the fastboot command to finish installing TWRP on Redmi Note 8.
Once it is done, execute the below command:
when the phone is booting press and hold the volume + button to enter into TWRP recovery.
- From TWRP, disable encryption and flash the Disable Force Encryption zip file
You may now want to ROOT Redmi Note 8 or may want to install some custom ROM or want to explore what else can you do with this TWRP? Head over to the following section to know more.
What to do after installing TWRP on Redmi Note 8:
Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Redmi Note 8 forum For other Android Custom ROMs, Lineage OS ROMs, and all other device specific topics.
- You can enable ROOT access on Redmi Note 8 ROOT access
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Redmi Note 8
- You can install some of the mods, magisk modules, etc.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.