- This topic is empty.
April 7, 2020 at 12:16 AM #110420sibaKeymaster
Android 10 based Lineage OS 17.1 for Realme X2 Pro is now available to download from an unofficial build. This article explains how to install the Lineage OS 17.1 on Realme X2 Pro with a step-by-step guide.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECTDISCLAIMER:
This is an initial build of Lineage OS 17.1 for Realme X2 Pro, which has many bugs.
– Installing Lineage OS 17.1 requires an unlock bootloader on Realme X2 Pro which may VOID the warranty and delete all data.
Make sure to backup all important data of your phone.
– Keep in mind that you are the only person making changes to your phone. Neither the developer nor I can be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
Known Issues on this Lineage OS 17.1 buildWHAT’S WORKING:
– Almost everythingKNOWN ISSUES:
– Bluetooth media audio (Calls will work normally)
– SELinux is Permissive
Where to Download Lineage OS 17.1 for Realme X2 Pro?
- Firmware and Vendor
- Lineage OS 17.1 Download for Realme X2 Pro
- TWRP for Realme X2 Pro to install Lineage OS 17.1
- VoLTE Fix
- Lineage OS 17.1 GApps
- How to Root Lineage OS 17.1
- Download ADB to sideload the ROM
– ADB Fastboot Installer for Windows
– Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows
– ADB Fastboot for Linux and MAC
How to Install Lineage OS 17.1 on Realme X2 Pro?
Following are the two sub-sections of this Realme X2 Pro Lineage OS 17.1 update guide:
- Installing Lineage OS 17.1 for the first time
- Upgrading from existing Lineage OS 17.1 ROM build
First Time Installation of Realme X2 Pro Lineage OS 17.1 –This ROM update process requires few guides to be followed and few files to be downloaded. Everything referred in the below guide is provided in the above downloads section.
- Download and flash the above listed TWRP and boot into the TWRP Recovery.
– By now your phone must have an unlocked bootloader to proceed with other steps. If not, first, unlock the bootloader of Realme X2 Pro , then download and install the latest TWRP from above download link and then proceed ahead.
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition and the system partition.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe using TWRP recovery.
- Download the LineageOS 17.1 and the VoLTE zip file and keep in your PC.
- ADB Sideload the Realme X2 Pro Lineage OS 17.1 zip file, the VoLTE fix and the GApps
– Here is a post explaining how to do ADB sideload using TWRP
- Once done, Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based Lineage OS 17.1 on Realme X2 Pro.
Upgrading from earlier Lineage OS 17.1 on Realme X2 Pro –
Complete the initial setup and enjoy Android 10 with LineageOS 17.1 on Realme X2 Pro.
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated Lineage OS 17.1 for Realme X2 Pro
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- ADB Sideload the Lineage OS 17.1 zip file.
– Here is a post explaining how to ADB sideload using TWRP
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
– Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the Lineage OS 17.1 on the phone, then flash the GApps.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash GApps using TWRP recovery.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the Lineage OS 17.1 on your phone, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
– Here is a post explaining How to ROOT Lineage OS 17.1
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the Lineage OS 17.1.
How to Root Realme X2 Pro on Lineage OS 17.1?
After installing Lineage OS 17.1 you may want to enable ROOT on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– Lineage OS 17.1 RootingIf there is no ROOT access for some reason even after installing the LineageOS SU binary, then you can try SuperSU Zip to enable ROOT access.
GCam for Lineage OS 17.1 on Realme X2 Pro
Download GCam for Realme X2 Pro
GCam 7.0 and later versions are compatible with Lineage OS 17.1 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
You can always look into the big list of Google Camera APK download for other updates.Stay tuned to the Realme X2 Pro page for other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.