October 27, 2019 at 3:03 AM #100468sibaKeymaster
LineageOS 17 for Realme 2 Pro is now available to download and install from a developer build. This article explains how to install Realme 2 Pro LineageOS 17 ROM based on Android 10, with a step-by-step guide.
This Realme 2 Pro LineageOS 17 build is brought to you by developer SamarV-121.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to SamarV-121 and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for SamarV-121
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the Realme 2 Pro LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– RIL ( Data,SMS,Calls )
– Video PlaybackKNOWN ISSUES:
– Double tap to wake
– Fingerprint Scanner
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS OF LineageOS 17 FOR Realme 2 Pro:
- ROM Download link of Realme 2 Pro LineageOS 17
- Magisk installer v19.3 to be flashed after flashing this LineageOS 17 ROM
- Realme 2 Pro TWRP Download (RMX1801) for this LineageOS 17 ROM
- GApps for LineageOS 17
- How to Root LineageOS 17
- Download ADB to sideload the ROM
– 15 Seconds ADB Installer for Windows
– Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows
– ADB Fastboot for Linux and MAC
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL Realme 2 Pro LineageOS 17 Android 10 CUSTOM ROM:
Download and Install LineageOS 17 for Realme 2 Pro for the first time:
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this Realme 2 Pro LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM.
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition and system partition.
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 17 ROM for Realme 2 Pro and the GApps for LineageOS 17 to your phone.
- Install the Realme 2 Pro LineageOS 17 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Flash the Magisk installer package.
- Then install the LineageOS 17 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17 for Realme 2 Pro.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 17 for Realme 2 Pro (RMX1801):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 17 for Realme 2 Pro, LineageOS 17 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17 for Realme 2 Pro
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- Install the Realme 2 Pro LineageOS 17 update.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Realme 2 Pro, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Realme 2 Pro, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17 on Realme 2 Pro.
Some Screenshots of LineageOS 17
After installing LineageOS 17 on Realme 2 Pro you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How Root LineageOS 17
Where to Download Google Camera for Realme 2 Pro LineageOS 17?
GCam 7.2 and GCam 7.0 are compatible with LineageOS 17 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
In case you won’t get your device in the above lists, you can always look into the big list of GCam Download for Android 10 (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Realme 2 Pro (RMX1801) LineageOS forum For other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.