- This topic is empty.
April 2, 2020 at 8:14 PM #110181sibaKeymaster
Android 10 based Lineage OS 17.1 for Razer Phone is now available to download from an official build. This article explains how to install the official Lineage OS 17.1 on Razer Phone with a step-by-step guide.
This Razer Phone Lineage OS 17.1 build is brought to you by developer mikeioannina and javelinanddart. For other Android 10 based custom ROM builds you can always visit this Android 10 Download page for supported devices.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
Status of the Razer Phone Lineage OS 17.1 ROMWHAT’S WORKING:
– Almost everythingKNOWN ISSUES:
How to Install Lineage OS 17.1 on Razer Phone?
First time Installation of Lineage OS 17.1 on Razer Phone
- Download and Copy the Lineage OS 17.1 ROM for Razer Phone and the GApps for Lineage OS 17.1 to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this Razer Phone Lineage OS 17.1 Android 10 custom ROM. Make sure to use the Lineage Recovery provided in above downloads section or any system-as-root configured recovery for Razer Phone
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, vendor partition and system partition.
- ADB Sideload the Razer Phone Lineage OS 17.1 zip file
- Once done, reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the Lineage OS 17.1 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based Lineage OS 17.1 for Razer Phone.
Upgrading Lineage OS 17.1 on Razer Phone (cheryl)
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of Lineage OS 17.1 for Razer Phone, Lineage OS 17.1 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the ROM zip file
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- ADB Sideload the Lineage OS 17.1 zip file for Razer Phone.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the Lineage OS 17.1 then flash the GApps again.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the Lineage OS 17.1 on Razer Phone, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot the phone.
After installing Lineage OS 17.1 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How to ROOT Lineage OS 17.1
Where to Download Google Camera for Razer Phone Lineage OS 17.1?
GCam 7.x are compatible with Lineage OS 17.1 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
You can always look into the big list of compatible Google Camera APK for all available devices to find a suitable one for your phone.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Razer Phone (cheryl) LineageOS forum for other Android 10, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.