September 11, 2019 at 5:32 PM #96714sibaKeymaster
POSP based Android 10 for OnePlus 6 is now available to download and install from a developer built firmware. This POSP Android 10 build for OnePlus 6 is brought to you by drpradsms.
Other Android 10 ROMs for OnePlus 6
Following are some of the other custom ROMs based on Android 10 for Zenfone Max Pro M1:
– LineageOS 17 Android 10 for OnePlus 6
– Cosmic-OS Android 10 for OnePlus 6
– LineageOS 17 download for all available devices
– Android 10 download for all available devices
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to drpradsms:
– No donation link found for drpradsms
About POSP 10 ROM:
POSP stands for Potato Open Sauce Project, which is based on Android Open Source Project (AOSP), is an after market Android firmware distribution for many Android running devices. The POSP 10 is based on the recently released Android 10. The POSP Android custom ROM project started by Nico Franke and Kshitij Gupta (Agent_fabulous).
Status of this OnePlus 6 POSP Android 10 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS OF POSP ANDROID 10 FOR OnePlus 6:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL POSP ANDROID 10 ON OnePlus 6:
Install Android 10 on OnePlus 6 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the POSP Android 10 ROM for OnePlus 6 and the Android 10 Gapps zip file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery to install POSP Android 10 ROM on OnePlus 6.
- Wipe system, data, vendor and cache partition.
- Install the OnePlus 6 POSP Android 10 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot into TWRP again and then flash the Android 10 Gapps zip file.
- Reboot and Enjoy Android 10 on OnePlus 6.
Upgrade POSP Android 10 on OnePlus 6:
Stay tuned or Subscribe to the OnePlus 6 (enchilada) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
- Copy the latest POSP Android 10 ROM zip file and the GApps to the phone
- Boot into TWRP recovery to flash the updated Android 10 on OnePlus 6
- Wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the Android 10 ROM zip file on OnePlus 6.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the Android 10 on OnePlus 6, then flash the GApps again.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the Android 10 on OnePlus 6, then flash the Magisk module or flash a patched boot image.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 on OnePlus 6.
? GCam APK | Mod APKSeptember 24, 2019 at 3:17 PM #99010
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.