September 18, 2019 at 5:20 PM #96963sibaKeymaster
PixysOS based Android 10 for Zenfone Max Pro M1 is now available to download and install from a developer built firmware. This PixysOS Android 10 build for Zenfone Max Pro M1 is brought to you by Subinsmani.
Other Android 10 ROMs for Zenfone Max Pro M1
Following are some of the other custom ROMs based on Android 10 for Zenfone Max Pro M1:
– AOSP Android 10 for Zenfone Max Pro M1
– LineageOS 17 download for all available devices
– Android 10 download for all available devices
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to Subinsmani:
– Donate to Subinsmani
About PixysOS v3.0.0 based on Android 10:
PixysOS is an AOSP based Rom which provides stock UI/UX with minimal customization. The project has been made by cherry-picking various commits from various other projects. Being based on AOSP, it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box. PixysOS was developed by Subins Mani and Yash Garg and other developers.
The PixysOS version v3.0.0 is based on the recently released Android 10, which is the latest Android to date.
Status of this Zenfone Max Pro M1 PixysOS Android 10 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Almost everythingKNOWN ISSUES:
– Nothing reported yet
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS OF PixysOS ANDROID 10 FOR Zenfone Max Pro M1:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL PixysOS ANDROID 10 ON Zenfone Max Pro M1:
Install Android 10 on Zenfone Max Pro M1 for the first time:
- Flash the latest firmware is your device is not running on that currently.
- Download and Copy the PixysOS Android 10 ROM for Zenfone Max Pro M1 and the Android 10 Gapps zip file to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery to install PixysOS Android 10 ROM on Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- Wipe system, data, vendor and cache partition.
- Install the Zenfone Max Pro M1 PixysOS Android 10 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot into TWRP again and then flash the Android 10 Gapps zip file.
- Reboot and Enjoy Android 10 on Zenfone Max Pro M1.
Upgrade PixysOS Android 10 on Zenfone Max Pro M1:
Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Zenfone Max Pro M1 (X00TD) LineageOS forum For other Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
- Copy the latest PixysOS Android 10 ROM zip file and the GApps to the phone
- Boot into TWRP recovery to flash the updated Android 10 on Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the Android 10 ROM zip file on Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the Android 10 on Zenfone Max Pro M1, then flash the GApps again.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the Android 10 on Zenfone Max Pro M1, then flash the Magisk module or flash a patched boot image.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 on Zenfone Max Pro M1.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.