August 22, 2018 at 2:35 AM #45432GuestModerator
Good news for Redmi 4A users as Android Pie 9 for Redmi 4A is now available to download from an initial build. This post guides how to download and install Pixel Experience Android Pie on Redmi 4A.
This Pixel Experience build of Redmi 4A Android Pie 9 is brought to you by sunnyraj84348.
DONATION TO PROJECT/DEVELOPER(s):
Please consider for a small contribution to sunnyraj84348 for the effort to build this ROM:
– No donation link found for sunnyraj84348
Content structure of Redmi 4A Android Pie update guide:
- Required Downloads to install Pixel Experience Android Pie 9 on Redmi 4A
- Installing Pixel Experience Android Pie 9 on Redmi 4A
- Troubleshooting the Redmi 4A Android Pie 9 Pixel Experience
Status of this Pixel Experience Android Pie on Redmi 4A:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES OF ANDROID PIE 9 FOR Redmi 4A:[styledlist style=”yes”]
- TWRP recovery for Redmi 4A
– Here is the how to install TWRP for Redmi 4A.
– This recovery guide requires an unlock bootloader on Redmi 4A.
- Pixel Experience downlaod link to the Pixel Experience Android Pie 9 for Redmi 4A
HOW TO FLASH/INSTALL ANDROID PIE 9 ON Redmi 4A:
Follow this guide if you are flashing Android 9 Pie on Redmi 4A for the first time, or coming from any other ROM of any Android version:
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this Android 9 Pie for Redmi 4A.
- Backup system, vendor, boot, data of your Redmi 4A phone
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), wipe cache, ART or Dalvik cache and Format the System partition.
- Download and Copy the Redmi 4A Android 9 Pie Pixel Experience ROM ZIP file to your phone by using MTP mode in TWRP.
- Then flash the Redmi 4A Pixel Experience Pie ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie on Redmi 4A.
Upgrading from earlier version of Android Pie on Redmi 4A (rolex):
- Copy the latest Android 9 Pie for Redmi 4A ROM ZIP file to the phone.
- Boot into TWRP Recovery on Redmi 4A.
– Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the Android Pie ROM update on Redmi 4A.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- First install the Android 9 Pie ROM ZIP file from device.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie for Redmi 4A.
TROUBLESHOOTING AFTER INSTALLING ANDROID PIE 9 ON Redmi 4A:
Of course this Android Pie build for Redmi 4A is not stable yet. So, if in case you want to downgrade to Android Oreo then here are some of the options:
– LineageOS 15.1 Oreo ROM for Redmi 4A
– AOSP Oreo ROM for Redmi 4A
– RR Oreo for Redmi 4A
? Google Camera APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.