August 22, 2018 at 2:50 AM #45435GuestModerator
Good news for LG V30 users as Android Pie 9 for LG V30 is now available to download from an initial build. This post guides how to download and install Pixel Experience Android Pie on LG V30.
This Pixel Experience build of LG V30 Android Pie 9 is brought to you by SGCMarkus.
DONATION TO PROJECT/DEVELOPER(s):
Please consider for a small contribution to SGCMarkus for the effort to build this ROM:
– Donate to SGCMarkus
Content structure of LG V30 Android Pie update guide:
- Required Downloads to install Pixel Experience Android Pie 9 on LG V30
- Installing Pixel Experience Android Pie 9 on LG V30
- Troubleshooting the LG V30 Android Pie 9 Pixel Experience
Status of this Pixel Experience Android Pie on LG V30:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES OF ANDROID PIE 9 FOR LG V30:[styledlist style=”yes”]
- TWRP recovery for LG V30
– Here is the how to install TWRP on LG V30.
– This recovery guide requires an unlock bootloader on LG V30.
- Pixel Experience downlaod link to the Pixel Experience Android Pie 9 for LG V30
HOW TO FLASH/INSTALL ANDROID PIE 9 ON LG V30:
Follow this guide if you are flashing Android 9 Pie on LG V30 for the first time, or coming from any other ROM of any Android version:
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this Android 9 Pie for LG V30.
- Backup system, vendor, boot, data of your LG V30 phone
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), wipe cache, ART or Dalvik cache and Format the System partition.
- Download and Copy the LG V30 Android 9 Pie Pixel Experience ROM ZIP file to your phone by using MTP mode in TWRP.
- Then flash the LG V30 Pixel Experience Pie ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie on LG V30.
Upgrading from earlier version of Android Pie on LG V30 (h930):
- Copy the latest Android 9 Pie for LG V30 ROM ZIP file to the phone.
- Boot into TWRP Recovery on LG V30.
– Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the Android Pie ROM update on LG V30.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- First install the Android 9 Pie ROM ZIP file from device.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie for LG V30.
TROUBLESHOOTING AFTER INSTALLING ANDROID PIE 9 ON LG V30:
Of course this Android Pie build for LG V30 is not stable yet. So, if in case you want to downgrade to Android Oreo then here are some of the options:
– LineageOS 15.1 Oreo ROM for LG V30
? Google Camera APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.