August 20, 2018 at 1:10 PM #45104GuestModerator
Good news for Mate 10 Lite users as Android Pie 9.0 for Mate 10 Lite is now available to download from a near stable build. This post guides how to download and install Pixel Experience Android Pie on Mate 10 Lite.
This Pixel Experience build of Mate 10 Lite Android Pie 9.0 is brought to you by DarkJoker360.
DONATION TO PROJECT/DEVELOPER(s):
Please consider for a small contribution to DarkJoker360 for the effort to build this ROM:
– donation to DarkJoker360
Content structure of Mate 10 Lite Android Pie update guide:
- Required Downloads to install Pixel Experience Android Pie 9.0 on Mate 10 Lite
- Installing Pixel Experience Android Pie 9.0 on Mate 10 Lite
- Troubleshooting the Mate 10 Lite Android Pie 9.0 Pixel Experience
Status of this Pixel Experience Android Pie on Mate 10 Lite:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Everything except listed belowKNOWN ISSUES:
– Wifi Hotspot
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES OF ANDROID PIE 9.0 FOR Mate 10 Lite:[styledlist style=”yes”]
- TWRP recovery for Mate 10 Lite
– Here is the how to install TWRP for Mate 10 Lite.
– This recovery guide requires an unlock bootloader on Mate 10 Lite.
- Pixel Experience downlaod link to the Pixel Experience Android Pie 9.0 for Mate 10 Lite
HOW TO FLASH/INSTALL ANDROID PIE 9.0 ON Mate 10 Lite:
Follow this guide if you are flashing Android 9.0 Pie on Mate 10 Lite for the first time, or coming from any other ROM of any Android version:
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this Android 9.0 Pie for Mate 10 Lite.
- Backup system, vendor, boot, data of your Mate 10 Lite phone
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), wipe cache, ART or Dalvik cache and Format the System partition.
- Download and Copy the Mate 10 Lite Android 9 Pie Pixel Experience ROM ZIP file to your phone by using MTP mode in TWRP.
- Flash the Mate 10 Lite Android 9 Pie Pixel Experience ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 9.0 Pie on Mate 10 Lite.
Upgrading from earlier version of Android Pie on Mate 10 Lite (hi6250):
- Copy the latest Android 9 Pie for Mate 10 Lite ROM ZIP file to the phone.
- Boot into TWRP Recovery on Mate 10 Lite.
– Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the Android Pie ROM update on Mate 10 Lite.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- First install the Android 9 Pie ROM ZIP file from device.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the Android 9 Pie for Mate 10 Lite.
TROUBLESHOOTING AFTER INSTALLING ANDROID PIE 9.0 ON Mate 10 Lite:
Of course this Android Pie build for Mate 10 Lite is not stable yet. So, if in case of a problem, you can install any huawei stock firmware for Mate 10 Lite.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.