September 18, 2019 at 9:10 PM #96978sibaKeymaster
Android 10 based Pixel Experience for Redmi Note 4 is now available to download and install from a developer built firmware. This Pixel Experience Android 10 build for Redmi Note 4 is brought to you by AryanKedare.
Other Android 10 ROMs for Redmi Note 4
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
About Pixel Experience ROM based on Android 10:
Pixel Experience is a custom ROM based on AOSP, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation), etc.
The objective of Pixel Experience team is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device. Pixel Experience project is maintained by jhenrique09.
This Pixel Experience ROM is based on the recently released Android 10, which is the latest Android to date.
Status of this Redmi Note 4 Pixel Experience Android 10 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS OF Pixel Experience ANDROID 10 FOR Redmi Note 4:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL Pixel Experience ANDROID 10 ON Redmi Note 4:
Install Android 10 on Redmi Note 4 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the Pixel Experience Android 10 ROM for Redmi Note 4 to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery to install Pixel Experience Android 10 ROM on Redmi Note 4.
- Wipe system, data, vendor and cache partition.
- Install the Redmi Note 4 Pixel Experience Android 10 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot and Enjoy Android 10 on Redmi Note 4.
Upgrade Pixel Experience Android 10 on Redmi Note 4:
- Copy the latest Pixel Experience Android 10 ROM zip file to the phone
- Boot into TWRP recovery to flash the updated Android 10 on Redmi Note 4
- Wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the Android 10 ROM zip file on Redmi Note 4.
- Once done, reboot and Enjoy the Pixel Experience Android 10 update on Redmi Note 4.
To root the Android 10 Pixel Experience ROM on Redmi Note 4, you can flash the magisk root zip file using TWRP recovery.
If you face any problem installing this ROM, then login and leave a reply so that someone can help you.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Redmi Note 4 (mido) LineageOS forum For other Android 10, Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APKSeptember 24, 2019 at 2:40 PM #98928sibaKeymasterOctober 31, 2019 at 10:06 PM #100805shuvo1970Participant
1. I’ve flashed my RN4.
2. Boot the device after flashing,.
3. Then appear on screen “To start Android, enter your PIN”.
4. What would be the “PIN”, since no PIN is working.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.