- September 18, 2019 at 10:30 PM #96983sibaKeymaster
Android 10 based Pixel Experience for Nexus 5x is now available to download and install from a developer built firmware. This Pixel Experience Android 10 build for Nexus 5x is brought to you by lakshay18.
Other Android 10 ROMs for Nexus 5x
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
This Pixel Experience Android 10 for Nexus 5x is based on a very early build, which may have many bugs.
This software has to be installed using a custom recovery such as TWRP, which requires an unlocked bootloader on the phone.
Make sure you BACKUP all the data and all the partitions of your phone before installing this Android 10 ROM.
You have to keep in mind that, you are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for anything wrong done by you.
About Pixel Experience ROM based on Android 10:
Pixel Experience is a custom ROM based on AOSP, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation), etc.
The objective of Pixel Experience team is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device. Pixel Experience project is maintained by jhenrique09.
This Pixel Experience ROM is based on the recently released Android 10, which is the latest Android to date.
Status of this Nexus 5x Pixel Experience Android 10 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Mobile Data
– Fingerprint Reader
– Sound / Vibration
– Now Playing
– HotspotKNOWN ISSUES:
– Nothing reported yet
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS OF Pixel Experience ANDROID 10 FOR Nexus 5x:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL Pixel Experience ANDROID 10 ON Nexus 5x:
Following are the two sub-sections of this Nexus 5x Android 10 update guide:
- First time installation of Pixel Experience Android 10 on Nexus 5x
- Upgrading Pixel Experience Android 10 build on Nexus 5x from a previous build of the same ROM
Install Android 10 on Nexus 5x for the first time:
This upgrade process requires few guides to be followed and few files to be downloaded. Everything referred in the below guide is provided in the above downloads section.
- Download and Copy the Pixel Experience Android 10 ROM for Nexus 5x to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery to install Pixel Experience Android 10 ROM on Nexus 5x.
– Make sure to have a Custom recovery like a TWRP recovery or any other custom recovery.
– If not then download the TWRP recovery from Downloads link and follow the how to install TWRP recovery guide (it’s a generic guide which will work for TWRP as well as any other recovery)
- Wipe system, data, vendor and cache partition.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe using TWRP recovery.
- Install the Nexus 5x Pixel Experience Android 10 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot and Enjoy Android 10 on Nexus 5x.
Upgrade Pixel Experience Android 10 on Nexus 5x:
- Copy the latest Pixel Experience Android 10 ROM zip file to the phone
- Boot into TWRP recovery to flash the updated Android 10 on Nexus 5x
- Wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the Android 10 ROM zip file on Nexus 5x.
- Once done, reboot and Enjoy the Pixel Experience Android 10 update on Nexus 5x.
Pixel Experience ROM has the Google Apps built-in, so, there is absolutely no need to flash it again unlike other custom ROMs.
To root the Android 10 Pixel Experience ROM on Nexus 5x, you can flash the magisk root zip file using TWRP recovery.
If you face any problem installing this ROM, then login and leave a reply so that someone can help you.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Nexus 5x (bullhead) LineageOS forum For other Android 10, Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.