September 19, 2019 at 3:18 PM #97893sibaKeymaster
Android 10 based Pixel Experience for Mi Note 3 is now available to download and install from a developer built firmware. This Pixel Experience Android 10 build for Mi Note 3 is brought to you by EnesSastim.
Other Android 10 ROMs for Mi Note 3
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to EnesSastim and Pixel Experience project:
– No donation link found for EnesSastim
– Donate to Pixel Experience project
About Pixel Experience ROM based on Android 10:
Pixel Experience is a custom ROM based on AOSP, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation), etc.
The objective of Pixel Experience team is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device. Pixel Experience project is maintained by jhenrique09.
This Pixel Experience ROM is based on the recently released Android 10, which is the latest Android to date.
Status of this Mi Note 3 Pixel Experience Android 10 ROM:WHAT’S WORKING:
– Everything, except listed belowKNOWN ISSUES:
– SELinux is Permissive
REQUIRED GUIDES AND DOWNLOADS OF Pixel Experience ANDROID 10 FOR Mi Note 3:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL Pixel Experience ANDROID 10 ON Mi Note 3:
Install Android 10 on Mi Note 3 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the Pixel Experience Android 10 ROM for Mi Note 3 to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery to install Pixel Experience Android 10 ROM on Mi Note 3.
- Wipe system, data, vendor and cache partition.
- Install the Mi Note 3 Pixel Experience Android 10 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot and Enjoy Android 10 on Mi Note 3.
Upgrade Pixel Experience Android 10 on Mi Note 3:
- Copy the latest Pixel Experience Android 10 ROM zip file to the phone
- Boot into TWRP recovery to flash the updated Android 10 on Mi Note 3
- Wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- Install the Android 10 ROM zip file on Mi Note 3.
- Once done, reboot and Enjoy the Pixel Experience Android 10 update on Mi Note 3.
To root the Android 10 Pixel Experience ROM on Mi Note 3, you can flash the magisk root zip file using TWRP recovery.
If you face any problem installing this ROM, then login and leave a reply so that someone can help you.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Mi Note 3 (jason) LineageOS forum For other Android 10, Android Pie, Android Oreo ROMs, Nougat ROMs, or other ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.