- This topic is empty.
April 16, 2020 at 7:51 AM #111066sibaKeymaster
Google Camera usually enhances the photography experience on any phone it works on. There are a couple of working mod of Google Camera or GCam for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro, now available to download which is brought to you by Urnyx05.
Available GCam APK versions
Below are the available versions of GCam for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro
- GCam 7.3
The Google Camera 7.3 brings Astrophotography mode, Night Sight mode on OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro along with other legacy GCam features. The available GCam ports are compatible on Android 10.
Status of this OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro Google CameraWHAT’S WORKING
– Night Sight
– Portrait mode
– Aux lenses
– Almost all basic featuresKNOWN ISSUES
– Nothing reported yet
Where to Download GCam for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro?
Below is a list of compatible GCam APK download links for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro –
GCam 7.3 (Latest Version) (Download the v1.4 or any latest version if available)
NOTE: xml config file for this GCam version is added in the download link itself. Use the drop down box in the above download link to download the xml file.
How to Install Google Camera on OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro?
- Download the GCam APK from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or Manage Apps on MIUI > Select the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps or Install apps from unknown sources on MIUI and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
How to Install xml config file on Urnyx05 GCam 7.3?
- Download the xml config file (urnyx05-7.3.xml) from the GCam 7.3 download link. In the download page, there is a drop down box to chose which file to download. Select the xml config file and then click on the Download button.
- Once the GCam is installed, create the following directories on your phone’s internal memory and copy the downloaded xml config file:
- First create a directory in the name of GCam (G and C capital letter).
- Then go inide the GCam directory and create a directory named Configs7
- Copy the xml config file in this directory.
- Now you can open the GCam app and double tap near the blank space beside the shutter button.
See the below image to get an idea where to tap:
- When prompted, select the config file and tap on RESTORE to load. (do this twice as for the first time the config did not loaded)
- Once the xml config file is loaded, you are done with the installation.
That’s all on the GCam APK for OnePlus 8 and Pro phones.
New features and BUG fixes are keep coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of GCam APK for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro available at the same time. This page will always have the latest and all compatible Google Camera for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro.Stay tuned or subscribe to get updates of OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro on other Google Camera, Custom ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | LineageOS
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.