- This topic is empty.
April 16, 2020 at 7:51 AM #111066Mod APKKeymaster
There are a couple of working mod of Google Camera or GCam for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro, now available to download which is brought to you by Arnova8G2, Urnyx05 and greatness. Google Camera usually enhances the photography experience on any phone it works on.
Available GCam versions for OnePlus 8 / Pro
GCam 8.2 is the latest version among other compatible ports available for the phone. Below is a list of compatible mods available:
- GCam 8.2 (Latest Version)
- GCam 8.0
- GCam 7.4
- GCam 7.3 (STABLE)
The GCam 8.2 is now available which has multi mode stabilization, seamless zoom feature, portrait night sight etc. But in the initial versions, all of the features might not be available or might not be working at all.
The older version of Google camera mod brings night sight, Astrophotography mode on OnePlus 8 / Pro. The available GCam ports are compatible on Android Pie, Android 10, and Android 11.
Status of this OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro Google CameraWHAT’S WORKING
– Night Sight
– Portrait mode
– Aux lenses
– Almost all basic featuresKNOWN ISSUES
– Slow motion
How to Install Google Camera?
- Download the GCam APK from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Select the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps or Install apps from unknown sources on MIUI and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
How to Install xml config file?
- Download the xml config file NiCKam8Pro.xml from Download 1 or urnyx05-7.3.xml from the GCam 7.3 download 2. In the download page, there is a drop down box to chose which file to download. Select the desired xml config file and then click on the Download button to download.
- Once the GCam is installed, create the following directories on your phone’s internal memory and copy the downloaded xml config file:
- First create a directory in the name of GCam (G and C capital letter).
- Then go inside the GCam directory and create a directory named Configs7 if you are using a GCam 7 version or Configs8 for GCam 8 version.
- Copy the xml config file in this directory.
- Now you can open the GCam app and double tap near the blank space beside the shutter button.See the below image to get an idea where to tap:
- When prompted, select the config file and tap on RESTORE to load. (do this twice as for the first time the config did not loaded)
- Once the xml config file is loaded, you are done with the installation.
That’s all on the GCam APK for OnePlus 8 / Pro phones.
New features and BUG fixes are keep coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of GCam APK for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro available at the same time. This page will always have the latest and all compatible Google Camera for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro.Stay tuned or subscribe to get updates of OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro on other Google Camera, Custom ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://www.cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.