August 30, 2018 at 2:37 PM #47445GuestModerator
Android 8.1 Oreo based OFFICIAL LineageOS 15.1 for Aquaris X Pro (bardockpro) is now available to download. This is a step by step guide on how to install Official LineageOS 15.1 on Aquaris X Pro.
Starting from LineageOS 15.1, LineageOS team has made stringent device support norms, which ensures that almost every important piece of hardware present on a phone MUST be in a working state on an OFFICIAL LineageOS 15.1 build. Which clearly means that users will enjoy a stock like upgrade experience on OFFICIAL LineageOS 15.1 updates.
Well, making a standard guideline to support LineageOS 15.1 for a specific device will undoubtedly increase the reliability on LineageOS custom Android ROM and subsequent ROMs derived from LineageOS such as: Resurrection Remix OS, crDroid ROM etc.
DONATION TO PROJECT/DEVELOPER(s):
If you like this ROM then do consider for a small contribution to brinlyau, Team aquaris-dev and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for brinlyau, Team aquaris-dev
– Donate to LineageOS project
Aquaris X Pro OFFICIAL LineageOS 15.1 Content structure:
REQUIRED LINKS AND FILES FOR OFFICIAL Aquaris X Pro LineageOS 15.1 ROM BASED ON ANDROID OREO 8.1:
- TWRP recovery for Aquaris X Pro
– Here is the how to install TWRP for Aquaris X Pro. This recovery guide requires an unlock bootloader on Aquaris X Pro.
- ROM Download link to install OFFICIAL LineageOS 15.1 on Aquaris X Pro
- Install GApps on Aquaris X Pro OFFICIAL LineageOS 15.1 ROM
HOW TO UPDATE/INSTALL Aquaris X Pro LINEAGEOS 15.1 OFFICIAL ROM:
Follow this if you are installing LineageOS 15.1 on Aquaris X Pro for the first time, or coming from UNOFFICIAL LineageOS 15.1 ROM or any other custom ROM of any Android version:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 15.1 GApps and Aquaris X Pro OFFICIAL LineageOS 15.1 ROM ZIP files to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this OFFICIAL LineageOS 15.1 on Aquaris X Pro.
- Wipe the data partition (or do a factory reset), Cache partition, Dalvik Cache or ART cache and Format the System partition.
- Install the Aquaris X Pro OFFICIAL LineageOS 15.1 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Then reboot into recovery (don’t skip this) and install the GApps for LineageOS 15.1 (Oreo GApps package).
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 8.1 Oreo LineageOS 15.1 on Aquaris X Pro.
Upgrading from earlier version of OFFICIAL LineageOS 14.1 or LineageOS 15.1 on Aquaris X Pro (bardockpro):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of OFFICIAL LineageOS 15.1 on Aquaris X Pro, Oreo 8.1 GApps and/or supersu ROOT package to the phone or use the updater app to download the LineageOS 15.1.
- Boot into Recovery.- Make sure you have a latest custom Recovery that should be able to flash the LineageOS 15.1 ROM update.
- Format or wipe the system partition from the custom recovery menu.
- First install the Aquaris X Pro OFFICIAL LineageOS 15.1 ROM ZIP file.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the OFFICIAL LineageOS 15.1 on Aquaris X Pro, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the OFFICIAL LineageOS 15.1 on Aquaris X Pro, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the OFFICIAL LineageOS 15.1 on Aquaris X Pro.
If you have found any BUG on this Aquaris X Pro OFFICIAL LineageOS 15.1 ROM then you can raise a jira ticket on LineageOS website.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APK
- TWRP recovery for Aquaris X Pro
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.